Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
09sasha chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Cool that was awesome. and in the 09sasha way, Update Update Update please.
Sensara chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
This looks eerily like the ritual challenge...

I'm on team Soval! And it seems like Genevieve is too! WOOT!
Maxwell Forrest chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Ok...so now you two are literally fighting over her...look at you, Genevieve, just like your mother...

Soval, I think both you and Shran have some shady motives going on, but I think I'd rather you win than him. I know you and I trust you, but I've never even met this Andorian. Win this spar for me, old friend, and take good care of my daughter. If you hurt her...well, you know what will happen...she'll kick your ass!
09sasha chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Give me more more more pretty please.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Commander Shran, I wouldn't suggest fighting my daughter. She will win your little spar, because that's how my baby girl rolls.

So apparently two people have crushes on my daughter. You blue-skinned Andorian had better treat her with the proper respect, or I'll be haunting your arse too!
Sensara chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Oh, boy...Soval don't even know, does he? Inflicting yourself on her...soooo sexy...like those ears, LOL!

I'm betting Genevieve is going to kick Shran's arse and get him all hot and bothered.
Sensara chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Ah, Soval just wants some love! And I'm betting his Soval-secret is something like "I want to declare koon-ut so'lik, Genevieve". Yeah...still giving them two weeks before they announce to the world that they're an item. And Gardner just needs to die.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Well, Soval, I appreciate that you're trying to protect my daughter from everything (for some reason including yourself...doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. I mean, its not like you'll hurt her or anything), but you can hardly do that when you're drunk, now can you? You were positively flirting with my daughter! And weirdly enough, I think she liked it...

Genevieve, just keep doing what you're doing. And don't feed Soval any more chocolate. Hope that Andorian comes through on his word to get you out of there.
09sasha chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
sweet an update already please keep them coming this is funny but brillant i do wonder at what Shran found funny. oh well i will just have to read the whole chapter again! ;) and now for the chase :D i cant wait. and i know its cheeky but any chance of an update tonight?
Noneworking chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Admiral, Soval would like me to inform you that he does, in fact, bite... :D He is protecting her from him *wink*
Maxwell Forrest chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Damn right, this corruption would not have gotten past me if I were still there! Those sorry SOBs...I swear, Genevieve, Daddy's gonna haunt their sorry asses until his dying day for what they're saying about you! You and I know the truth. Take good care of the ambassador, sweetie.

Soval, my daughter won't bite, you know. Unless you deserve it, of course.
Sensara chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I give them two weeks before they start makin babies.
09sasha chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
u cant stop it there thats just evil so evil in fact you must be working for Terra Prime! Please update soon i cant wait to know what happens next. i love the plot please do continue oh and when the two meet up with Enterprise can Archer please give Genie a hug and kiss on the cheek hold her hand and make her laugh in front of Soval. (i know im pure evil wanting to torture the Vulcan)
Sensara chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
I can't take the teasing! Please tell me they get together!
Maxwell Forrest chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Ambassador Soval, what on Earth are you doing to my daughter? I don't care who you are, get your hands off of her!
I'm just teasing ambassador...but seriously, keep your hands to yourself!

And Genevieve...I can't tell you how proud I am of you! Keep up the good work, sweetheart!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »