Reviews for What the Sith!
Cira Heartfilia chapter 10 . 3/22
Ah! I need more!
Cira Heartfilia chapter 8 . 3/22
No his force powers are good. The Sith Warrior was a prodigy in light sabers and force powers actually. So it makes sense what your doing. Love the story by the way. Jay the Sassmaster
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 2/23
This character, SI I mean, fails to adapt quite badly. There's a clean line between shock, and acting as one would as if they lived in a Western nation on Earth. To put it simply, such an idiot stands out too much, as one whom simply does not conform to the Sith Empire norms and values. A target for all.
JediOtaku chapter 10 . 2/21
It sounds like your planning to outfit Jay with lightsaber gauntlets. I'm a little disappointed that Jay never learned to overcome his weakness with a lightsaber. However, I suppose lightsaber gauntlets are cool, trying to go for that wolverine vibe I see.
JediOtaku chapter 5 . 2/21
I think at some point Jay should grow more comfortable with using a saber. As he grows to see it as an extension of his body and technique rather than a hindrance. Even in un-armed karate many of the techniques used could be extended to a weapon. In fact, there are even blocks called sword hand block and knife and block which can easily be transferred to a sword. Also, you've written Jay's fighting style as being variable and adaptive, as he applies many techniques from different styles to make his own fighting style. Why wouldn't he try learning how to use his sword? Those are additional techniques which will only aid him further in a fight. Lastly, while Jay is already cool without his saber techniques, he would be an undeniable badass with them. These are my two cents regarding Jay not using a saber.

Also, I'd be happy to help if you want any ideas regarding other SWTOR classes. I've played all of the class stories through and am currently writing a SWTOR fanfiction of my own. I would love it if you were to take a look at my story and give me a review.
Lord Mortem chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
You should continue this, it's amazing
Servox312 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
I came across this when I was randomly searching for something to read and I think you should continue with this story. I would like to see how Jay would interact with other characters like The Hand and the Voice. Keep up the good work.
Guest000 chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Keep up the good work!
Alucard Bellsing chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
Are we going to encounter the Bounty hunter and the Imperial Agent too ?
Original Heartless chapter 10 . 1/7/2016
(Formerly Godskeybladewarrior)
Glad to see your working on this still! I've pretty much reread the whole fic! :)
Great writing, good action and interesting plot points/events.
Chapter 9&10 were especially entertaining. Was not expecting the whole Sith gladiator deathmatch as a final test for the two promising acolytes.
Honestly, I started reading this to get a grasp on how a 3rd person point of view works for a character/Self-Insert. Because chapter 4 of my own "insert" will shift to 3rd person due to my lack of experience writing 1st person point of view. My SI is set before the Original Trilogy but after the Prequels, during the Dark Times. I don't update too often, but I try because I'm excited with how the story will play out. Give it a read!
Your awesome man!
- Godskeybladewarrior ;)
Cathy chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I'm so glad you're working on this story again! It's one of my favorite SWTOR fics on this site. :)

And I like the way you're developing Jay's character more. He seemed a little OP sometimes in earlier chapters, but now I think you're doing a good job balancing out his talents and his flaws.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
I love this! I can't wait for more!
OrionAlphaCentauri chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Oh for fucks sake, I thought the fight would be in this chapter? It's a fucking cliffhanger. Why would you do this? Hopefully you'll update soon. Good story but the fucking cliffhanger, it's killing me.
guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
nice chapter. Also are you gonna update your lighting,flesh and sword story
sava falling08 chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Itttt'ssss aliiiiive.
So glad this updated. Found this right back when you started it and was a gavourite at the time. Hope it gets more regular updates.
Cheers.