Reviews for What the Sith!
Drmethilon chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I love this fic, please update
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
When are you going to update?
Thedarknesswithin96 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
Heh This is pretty good but there are some issues with grammar but its not bad enough that it detracts from the story. Hope you update soon.
Skelo chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
By far my favourite SWTOR fic. Make Jay's eyes yellow now that he has moved passed fear and into anger. Make him have a unique body; only his eyes change. Keep it up and update soon, I'll even help you if you want
Straider chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
While reading about him failing with the lightsaber was fun, it's actually really hard to be this bad.
Even if he has no experience with using it, holding and waving it around shouldn't be this difficult.

If he can't use it as a warrior, why can't he learn to wield it as inquisitor?
They have no lightsaber styles, and their skill with lightsaber depends fully on their willpower (force using capability), which is perfect for someone specialized in using force.
Firetrail chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
You have done marvelously with this story and I feel you timed that slap almost perfectly, it's like a badass version of Naruto. I do hope he manages to patch things up with Vash I like her character and I hope he gets vette soon too.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
whats the point in limiting him now you might as well start the story again
The Key to the Twilight Soul chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
FINALLY!GAXDGJWH :]]]]]]]] YEEEEEEEEEES! That God! I thought this was dead!
Krenaya chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
As far as Jay with his force powers go. . .
Considering that he is a self-proclaimed nerd and nerd protector, like all good nerds, he would have spent literally hours trying to figure out how to use the Force in real life -and with it not working- he then would have spent hours daydreaming using it. Everything from combat and what not to the abilities described in the movies, games, books/comics. There fore, it would be safe to say that, technically, he has been practising for years with his force powers. . ..just not with the actual thing, but the concept of it.
Also, the Sith Warrior class is supposed to be, in less than eloquent words, a real badass. So badass they knock the socks off of literally everybody in the Academy (and where ever they roam in the galaxy later on, including the Emperor himself).

In conclusion, Jay is in a good little sweet spot for under vs over powered.
Hope this helps! _
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Please update
Writer-Supreme chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
I just found your story today, and after reading all the chapters I have to say your doing a good job and this is definitely one of the best SI story's for this game. You did ask for constructive criticism though, so here it is. To answer your question at the end of the last chapter I would have to say that, yeah, Jay is overpowered. While not as much as I've seen in other fics he still hasn't been challenged or intimidated by anything, even Baras, the mastermind of all that is evil! Something you have been doing well is characterization, so I'm already rooting for your characters. I hope to see more from this story and that you keep on writing!
the kishins darkness chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
i would say hes under powered with his force powers other then that update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Love the update
Rhagar chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Man, glad to see you're still alive! I thought you'd died on us!

Anyway, it's always good to read more chapters. I found Jay's attitude with Baras totally hilarious, because I too started laughing like mad when I saw him for the first time.

Answering your question, since I don't think Jay will be that good with a lightsaber, his force powers are good as it is. He's suppposed to be very talented at Force powers and does need an edge.

Can't wait for the duel!
The Night Hunter chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Glad to see you back, I was thinking that you abandoned this story, anyways I enjoyed the chapter and as for your question you should tone him down a little, he's too good in force, he;s just learning it for few weeks.
Question: Why have you posted this story two times?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »