Reviews for What the Sith!
Servox312 chapter 10 . 9/1
I came across this when I was randomly searching for something to read and I think you should continue with this story. I would like to see how Jay would interact with other characters like The Hand and the Voice. Keep up the good work.
Guest000 chapter 10 . 4/2
Keep up the good work!
Alucard Bellsing chapter 10 . 1/24
Are we going to encounter the Bounty hunter and the Imperial Agent too ?
Original Heartless chapter 10 . 1/7
(Formerly Godskeybladewarrior)
Glad to see your working on this still! I've pretty much reread the whole fic! :)
Great writing, good action and interesting plot points/events.
Chapter 9&10 were especially entertaining. Was not expecting the whole Sith gladiator deathmatch as a final test for the two promising acolytes.
Honestly, I started reading this to get a grasp on how a 3rd person point of view works for a character/Self-Insert. Because chapter 4 of my own "insert" will shift to 3rd person due to my lack of experience writing 1st person point of view. My SI is set before the Original Trilogy but after the Prequels, during the Dark Times. I don't update too often, but I try because I'm excited with how the story will play out. Give it a read!
Your awesome man!
- Godskeybladewarrior ;)
Cathy chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I'm so glad you're working on this story again! It's one of my favorite SWTOR fics on this site. :)

And I like the way you're developing Jay's character more. He seemed a little OP sometimes in earlier chapters, but now I think you're doing a good job balancing out his talents and his flaws.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
I love this! I can't wait for more!
OrionAlphaCentauri chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Oh for fucks sake, I thought the fight would be in this chapter? It's a fucking cliffhanger. Why would you do this? Hopefully you'll update soon. Good story but the fucking cliffhanger, it's killing me.
guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
nice chapter. Also are you gonna update your lighting,flesh and sword story
sava falling08 chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Itttt'ssss aliiiiive.
So glad this updated. Found this right back when you started it and was a gavourite at the time. Hope it gets more regular updates.
MrAvernus chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Now i wanna see Jaesa and Vette fighting for Jay
lazarus1232 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
lazarus1232 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
*chuckles* oh god I'm looking forward to their reactions
rc48177 chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
I actually kind of like this story. Hope you return to it.
Drmethilon chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I love this fic, please update
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
When are you going to update?