Reviews for Apology Girl's Dues
Emily chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Damn I just cried my eyes out. Jane's death will never be okay for me. I loved her character and I was devistated that Walter didn't do anything to stop her death.
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my God. I think I'm crying.

Such an emotional, tough, well-written story. Tragic and really brilliant.
Peachuzoid chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was heartbreaking and you almost had me crying. I hated this episode so much because it hurt so bad and you know what's sad? I almost want to go watch it again now. Ain't that screwed up... :/ I have never felt so bad for a fictional character before. Jesse Pinkman certainly takes number one on that list. Even though it is heartbreaking, I could see this happening. Thank you for writing this.
celeryy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
ohh myy godd

My only critique would be that ending on "I still love you" felt maybe a tiny bit maudlin...But maybe that's just the way I heard the line in my head. If I read it again it'd probably sound fine...

AWWWW he wanted to make her huevos rancheros again!
ugh, my heart
Really though he was such a good boyfriend (except for the drugs thing)

I know you wanted to hear ideas for your other fic, "Insights", about potential scenes in season 5.2, but I would LOVE to see a second chapter in *this* story where Jane's father hears the voicemail and has a moment of reflection...That would be really interesting, since we didn't really get to see how he feels about Jesse, or whether he blames him for Jane's death. I mean because obviously there'd be some of that, since to him Jesse's just some punk, and Jane was doing fine until they started getting close...
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was so beautifully written! You capture all of Jesse's emotions and really make us cry for him. Hope you will do more stories like this one very soon!
elle chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Goddamnit all of my feels man /3 ;_;
Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You sure you didn't yank this from a deleted scene? This is very good and very in-character!
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Beautiful! Damn, I wish I even knew what to say. A lot of the time I was halfway between smiling and bawling - you capture Jesse's feelings perfectly here. I really hope you write so much more for the fandom; you are great at imagery and bringing the reader into the moment. Great job! I loved Jesse's message so much, too. So him. *hugs Jesse*
super ario chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow. Just, wow. If only I was on my laptop right now, I could leave you a nice, long, detailed review. I hate reviewing from mobile but I just wanted to This is one of the best BrBa pieces I've had the chance to read yet. Great work! Please continue writing for this fandom. It doesn't have nearly enough good writers.