Reviews for Window Shopping
a2z chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ichigo thought he had heard a thumping noise coming from outside, but soon was sure it was just the blood rushing through his ears thanks to his stretching.
what kind of warrior doesn't check when he thinks he hears a noise-especially when there are monsters always around

and how could renji fall and break his ribs when shinigami are always floating, flying and walking on air ?

renji going on about how ichi trusted him with the lives of his family made him look worse- that he was given so much trust and couldn't stop himself from peeping and masturbating at his window

and ichi thinks being naked and masturbating in his unlocked room is exciting and dangerous-the thought of his little sisters opening the door and seeing him naked and hard and playing with himself- excites him ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
And it's scary to think that in chapter 520, the two of them are walking around naked together
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
just one word: DAMN!
Madame Belle chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Tres bien, monsieur. Tres bien. J'adore IchigoXRenji! :)

Au revoir.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is really, really good. Update soon. :)
i luv saturdays chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
you made a perv out of me. thank you for you made my day soon to be night in about half an hour. thank you very much. :)
east coast girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
this story is hotter than the temperature over here where I live. damn, boy. it's hot, I tell you. hot.

have a good day.
isa-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Mein Gott im Himmel. Great story right there. You should do more whenever you have the time.
ichi-ren fangirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
My mind is blown away. Excuse me as I go take a cold shower to cool down.
just a guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I agree with the reviewers below me. This story is Hot...Hot...HOT!
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is so perverted yet sexy and even downright fluffy at the end XD Although I wonder how Renji got the broken ribs just from falling down from the second floor while all along he was tossed around during battles p
thesleepless chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
loved it :) hope to read more of your fics in the future
iheartchibis chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Yay for IchiRen! Yay for this story! Yay for you!

I love this pairing. Thank you, sir, for doing this story. :)
sasukeisthebest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Damn that was incredibly HOT!
Fairest Lady Lisa chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I have read your story yesterday. I tried to review but that scene in the bedroom left me in a state that prevented me to do so. I was laughing and blushing like crazy and I couldn't calm down until now.

I love your story. I was surprised that you did a Bleach one, but it was actually very, very good from beginning to end. Those hours you did pulled off for is extremely well written. I will admit this, but this story is better than the Naruto stories you have done.

You made Ichigo extremely hot. So much to say about him, but I can't put it here. Let's just say it was going to be explicit on what I had to say. XD

As for Renji, same for the explicit comment. Correct me if I am wrong, but did you made Little Renji bare down there? If so, nice!

Great job on the story, Saru86. :)

P.S.-I understand how you feel. If you want, take a break from Fanfiction. I am actually doing that right now, well, when I log off. My mind needs to relax from thinking too much. Once it is cleared, I will be back.

P.P.S.-What are you in your uni? Are you a sophomore, junior or senior? Each semester gets harder once you start a new one. I wish you the best of luck this semester and, please, take it easy. ;)