Reviews for Aftershocks
Dodge1989 chapter 33 . 8/8/2017
Wow. I think it's my favorite Mergana story EVER! If you EVER countinue it, you ALWAYS got me like a reader.
With love, Olya
Guest chapter 33 . 6/24/2017
What the heck you need to update this story. I need to know what happens in the end.
Potatochan chapter 33 . 6/6/2017
I know it's been 3 years since the last update, but I just wanna say that this has been the best Merlin Fanfiction I've read by far :) I like how you explore the characters' motives (especially Agravaine's ) and how you include story plots from the actual show without it being just a script of the episodes. The way you capture the characters in on point and I think it's brilliant how you introduced new plots and interesting villains to your story. I like how you explored the unexplained parts of the show and added scenes that would actually make sense(Queen Annis' relationship with Ygraine) . I love the chemistry between Merlin and Morgana and absolutely love that Kilgharrar actually got to interact with 'witch' XD. In all, this fanfic is well paced, interesting at all times and feels like it could actually be the plot for the actual show (alternate universe). It would be amazing if you could continue this masterpiece :)
nobody yet chapter 31 . 5/17/2017
I hate myself but I'd like to see Merlin die at the end of this.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2017
Unmitigated dross.
expectoligamentumarteriosum chapter 33 . 5/10/2017
Oh no. Where is the new chapter? It's soooo good.
Cholo Palai chapter 18 . 5/10/2017
u know this is my favorite chapter...the conversation/the argument were great.. every sentences were filled with emotions..this is one of the best mergana fiction I have ever read. other mergana fictions I have read so far are mostly were morgana is too good or too bad and Merlin only too good,,bcoz Merlin was representater of light and Morgana was dark...most writer ignore or forget that no character are perfect..Merlin was good but he also had some darkness in him just like morgana had some goodness in her...the best thing in this story is that u made both morgana and Merlin equally guilty about there actions not just morgana.. sure morgana made some bad decisions but so was Merlin after all Merlin abandoned her when she needed him the most.. that is the fact most fiction writers forget and made Merlin too good and morgana too bad... it's a shame this wonderful story had been abandoned.. I truly wish u would finish it.
Hippyhip chapter 33 . 3/17/2017
Aww nooo! You can't just leave it there! :(
bookadict43 chapter 33 . 3/10/2017
This story is soooooo good! I love It! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/29/2017
Best story I have ever read;)
Many greetings from Germany.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/29/2017
Love your story. Is one of the best stories I've ever read. Merlin's and Morganas interaction is well written and I really enjoyed reading it. Update soon please:)
PS: English isn't my mother tongue so just overlook any grammatical mitstakes if you find some;)
Many greetings from Germany.
emrys2011 chapter 33 . 1/29/2017
Hi:), I really like your story. Especially with the sarcastic Killgarah. Poor Arthur, he is left in the dark again about Merlin as Emrys;) What I like about Morgana is that she really is good at heart in your story. This version of her is much better than the evil version of her at the end of the series. Please update soon and keep going with this amazing idea:)
Love, emrys 2011
Kumioko chapter 33 . 1/6/2017
Hi! I Love this story! Hope you're going to continue it! Love Morgana's and Merlins interaction! Can't wait for Merlin to finally tell Arthur everything! I think with a dragon over there would be a good start lol And what about Gwen? How will Arthur find out that she was enchanted? It's been a while since you update but please tell me you didn't drop this story!
prankgurl chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
please complete this.. it's becoming one of my favourite fanfictions on Merlin and morgana
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
What a hypocritical selfish, self-righteous piece of filth your Morgana is... even worse than the canon one. She tells herself that torturing and murdering is justified if it's HER...

This is well-written but the message it's pushing is rather sick and nauseating.