Reviews for Spring Comes Late to Colorado
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 16 . 7/25
First and foremost: are you okay? My grandpa just died from cancer in March, so I'm hoping you're doing alright. You know what kind it is, or how advanced? If you think it's too personal you don't have to answer to this. Just know that I care and I hope you have a quick recovery.

I love this story. When I first read the summary I thought it sounded a little too fairytale-ish, but somehow you really make it work with the characters. I like how it's almost like time has slowed down for Fai and Kurogane, as well as the way you show the character development and the way their feelings for each other and the baby develop. The fact that Sakura (I'm assuming that's who the baby is, really sorry if I'm wrong) is his cousin was a nice touch. I look forward to future updates :D
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 10 . 7/23
I absolutely adore this story. It's nicely paced, in such a way that even though only a couple of days of passed in the story it doesn't feel rushed. I'm not good at leaving constant reviews, but figured I'd leave one anyway just so you know that someone is reading and enjoying. I do have a question though. Exactly which twin is Kurogane with right now? We generally know Yuui as Fai, so I figured that you probably just left his name as Fai and named his brother Yuui for simplicity's sake. But when I read that sentence about Yuui being the one who loves sweets I started wondering if that was the case. So is he with who Tsubasa considers the real Fai, or is it Yuui? Hope that question made sense, it's hard to properly word stuff like this.
Who is the father
AppeaseDaPanda chapter 16 . 6/13
I hope you feel better and that you make a smooth recovery..that shits hard...:/ Best of LUCK!
Guest8 chapter 16 . 6/10
Good to see you back. Good chapter. Hope you get better soon, just concentrate in getting better, all the best with surgeries and treatments.
Sooo very amazing...absolutely loved the fanfic !
Awesome!
Iri-Chan chapter 15 . 1/28
Birdie?

...Sakura?

...Chii?

...I'm trying here...
Stripes that Parallel chapter 15 . 1/28
I can't even think enough to process everything that just happened, let alone struggle to type something other than gibberish on my phone, but I can't help it, I love you, just asldkfkdkwksld WOW. Every time I read a chapter my heart just bursts like, Kuro's realizations on his life and his open wounds and his own need for a family, and Fai's just vague aloofness that speaks mountains on how much he needs someone grounded. *blubbers* You write them so well and so easily readable and then you put in cliffhangers and goddammit don't do that to me woman I WILL BE RESTLESS FOR MONTHS. (not really but girl my tears like who is Birdie I have to know there is drama going down I can sense it). Anyways, amazing, love, keep up the great work
whitedragon2645 chapter 13 . 1/19
Oh yeah, just out of curiosity, are Sakura and Syaoran (either pair, or...both?) going to show up in this story? Just wondering (sorry for the double review :P)
-WD2645
whitedragon2645 chapter 14 . 1/19
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY IF YOU'RE A BOY CAN I MARRY YOU AND IF NOT GODDAMN I WISH YOU WERE AND IF THAT'S NOT GOOD WITH YOU CAN I MARRY YOUR STORY
Okay, sorry, done, done. Seriously though, this is amazing, although the whole Tomoyo's birth info went right over my head and to be honest I'm too scared to look it up.
At the beginning of this story I was gonna swear that the baby would be Sakura but I guess not...PRINCESS PRECIOUS KITTEN ROE DON'T LEAVE POOR KUROFAI.
You are a /fantastic/ writer, please keep it up!
Update soon!
-WD2645
CraterCreator chapter 14 . 1/7
Dang... this story has just progressed beautifully; your pacing is just marvelous, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate how slow you are taking their relationship sexually and the like, instead of having them sleep together on the first night or whatever. And all the details you give, I don't know how you do it, but all the mundane details you put in this fic just give it such life, and it lifts it up instead of weighing it down which is just fabulous. Also the whole plot of this is pure gold, just the right amount and kind of absurd that makes it entirely believable. Plus I am totally biased towards all the Kurogane pov, which is like dark chocolate to me, I can't get enough, especially since his pov feels so fucking RIGHT when you do it I mean you do a fantastic job with Fai pov but Kurogane is my favorite and you just completely outdo yourself whenever you do his pov (in my humble opinion). By the way, I've been following you avidly on Dreamwidth, but since I don't have an account there and don't know if I ever will, I haven't been leaving comments. I figured that now would be a good time to rectify this ;) but really, I can't tell you how much I love your writing, and how much I look forward to everything you post. Thank you so much for all the amazing work! Keep it up!
LuvversLuvvie chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
omg this is sooooooooo good!
Squeeb100 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Coolness, back to the plot. XD that would be hilarious. "The chapter where Kurogane takes a shower." "The chapter where..." (I can't think of anything good for this one, dang it).

I do agree that you've progressed with Fai a lot, and he is now a lot less shallow-seeming than he originally was, but rather smart and really weird (which is perfect, that's exactly how he is). I especially enjoyed his hobby as an artist (my favorite AU characterizarions are the ones partly based on tiny plot points and single lines; it shows that the author pays attention. Also with Fai guessing the "whodunnits" and "whydiddits" in the cop show. This reminded me of the "World of the Untold Story" at the end of volume whatever, which talked about mystery novels and how the characters read them, describing Fai as "the type who knows who did it from the very beginning"). Sorry about the crazy long parenthetical input.

You've characterized them perfectly! OMG they're my OTP, no competition ever. These two are just too cute. I love this story, it's super unique and I envy your writing prowess and natural sense of high and low plot points in the story. Wow, great job. Can't wait for updates.

Keep up the good work,
Squeeb
magicdemi-god223 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Fangirling. Like. I've. Never. Fangirled. Beforeeeeeee. *dies happily in the land of KuroFai*

I think I don't really need to say this anymore, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I absolutely LOVE this chapter. I love it so much my heart's gonna explode from all the love. Everything about the chapter was fantastic, from the descriptions to the moments, to the kisses and the cheers.

I can't wait to see the next chapter. I'm sure it'll be exciting, what with our beloved Kurogane and Fai parting from the little baby that brought them together.