Reviews for Spring Comes Late to Colorado
RobinNightingale chapter 21 . 10/17
I am so, so glad you're continuing this story. I'd almost given up hope when I found it, and then saw the last time it had been updated. This is such a unique take on the many variations of Kurogane and Fai that have appeared over the years, and I've loved reading every chapter of it. I really don't feel like this is getting close to the end; something bigger has to happen, I'm sure of it.
I was very happy to see the two finally get together, so thank you for that. This chapter was really cute, I appreciate the time you take for the smaller, more personal moments. And this chapter definitely gave time for character development, even if just a little. I can't wait for Yuui to appear, I'm very curious how things are going to go from then on.
Thanks so much for updating! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cyrus Lowe-Monterrey chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
Humm... Birdie, eh? Birdie... Kotori-chan?
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
I saw this chapter coming awhile ago, but I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out. Very bitter sweet, but well rounded all the same. I'm glad Kurogane is there for Fai, and seeing the way their relationship is slowing progressing is really sweet. I feel bad for Birdie though, having to disappear like that, it really sucks.
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
She died, didn't she? Man, I kinda want to cry. The pacing of the story has been fine, and hasn't bothered me at all. You make it obvious enough how much time has passed, as well as with enough breaks in between.

I'm glad you're feeling better, and I wish you the best of luck. I also hope you can family issues well enough. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here :)
whitedragon2645 chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
SPEED INCREASE WAS PERFECT PLEASE KEEP UP
On the other note, the last line was a fantastic cliffhanger-even though I'm not entirely sure Fai was the one who wrote it, only b/c the style (capitalized first letter, punctuation) doesn't match up with the rest (then again, that could just be the result of anxiety/fear/typoing). I am worries though. I hope he's okay.
I hope things get better with you and your family too-all the best for your recovery. Please feel better!
Update soon!
-Wd2645
AppeaseDaPanda chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
I loved how this chapter was focused on kurogane's musings of the situation he's gotten himself in ;) I hope last treatments arent too hard on you...ive got fingers crossed for you! Good luck!
SolatienRealms chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
I just read your author's note for chapter 16 and i decided write another review.
Cancer isn't pleasant . It must be tough for you to stay strong and be happy and just live. But i am certain you will be alright. I hope that your health becomes better and that you beat cancer like a power ranger. Just remember that we(your readers) love you and your story has brought us smiles, laughter, a few tears but most importantly happiness and for that we will pray for your recovery.
I hope you stay strong and stay happy.
Loving you always,
Aki.
SolatienRealms chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
Please update soon. I love this story. Is Birdie sakura or chi? Kinda confused over that one. This story is amazing and the relationship dynamic between kuro and fai is just lovely. And your writing style is great as well. So thank you for this lovely chapter. And i hope to read more.
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
First and foremost: are you okay? My grandpa just died from cancer in March, so I'm hoping you're doing alright. You know what kind it is, or how advanced? If you think it's too personal you don't have to answer to this. Just know that I care and I hope you have a quick recovery.

I love this story. When I first read the summary I thought it sounded a little too fairytale-ish, but somehow you really make it work with the characters. I like how it's almost like time has slowed down for Fai and Kurogane, as well as the way you show the character development and the way their feelings for each other and the baby develop. The fact that Sakura (I'm assuming that's who the baby is, really sorry if I'm wrong) is his cousin was a nice touch. I look forward to future updates :D
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
I absolutely adore this story. It's nicely paced, in such a way that even though only a couple of days of passed in the story it doesn't feel rushed. I'm not good at leaving constant reviews, but figured I'd leave one anyway just so you know that someone is reading and enjoying. I do have a question though. Exactly which twin is Kurogane with right now? We generally know Yuui as Fai, so I figured that you probably just left his name as Fai and named his brother Yuui for simplicity's sake. But when I read that sentence about Yuui being the one who loves sweets I started wondering if that was the case. So is he with who Tsubasa considers the real Fai, or is it Yuui? Hope that question made sense, it's hard to properly word stuff like this.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Who is the father
AppeaseDaPanda chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
I hope you feel better and that you make a smooth recovery..that shits hard...:/ Best of LUCK!
Guest8 chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
Good to see you back. Good chapter. Hope you get better soon, just concentrate in getting better, all the best with surgeries and treatments.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Sooo very amazing...absolutely loved the fanfic !
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2015