Reviews for Everyone's Got A Theory About The Bitter One
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
very moving and toucing fic here
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Oh please let there be more! i know this was posted a long time ago, but I really like it, its REALY GOOD! please finish it...:-S
BLFBH chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
And there it ends. But it shouldn't! Please post soon.

Aw, that was sweet, and real nice. Good outlook on something they have in common. Real cool. So, well, good talented story. Now, is there a chap 2 or sequal. Cause I wanna know what happens when he tries to help her. Don't let us dangle. Now, great fic.
AmandaArtiste chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Aww, this is sweet. I can't wait to see how Arnold decides to 'help her'. You know they'll both probably get attached to each other in the process. _ If this is the end to this story then I really hope you write a sequel. Anyways, I'll be going now. Great job!

Amanda/Artiste/Agent Di
Lady Cecilia chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
i'd like a second chappy for this fic plz! i don't like one-shots. _
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Wow! I love this! I've never read a fanfic with everyone so in character D I can see this being a real episode )

Really, really well written - just a little hard to read because of the paragraphs. A new one starts everytime a new person speaks - I know I sound like a 5th grade teacher P

Have you seen the movie? I was just wondering about it - 'cause didn't Helga tell her feelings to Arnold? Sorry - I'm just wondering. D Great fic. Continue!

P.S. I kinda think the song lyrics (especially the title) suit Helga. ;)
Stoned Carson chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This is a great story so far...I like Arnold's do-gooder attitude - it is completely in character for him. Continue the story, I want to see what happens.

On a technical level, I just want to point out that in regular prose, a new paragraph is started when a new person begins to speak. It is less confusing for the reader that way. I'm sorry to nitpick, I'm just trying to be helpful. :)
Solid Munch chapter 1 . 7/19/2002