Reviews for An Unforgettable Melody
Mystotakun chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
So it's come to my attention that I've not updated this is the past two years...man time really has flown by. Anyway, I originally had chapters three and four all written out, but my laptop decided to be a nuisance and eventually, due to how many viruses had somehow been added, all the files on the laptop were destroyed and I was unable to recover them.

Since then I've not really felt like writing a whole lot of fanfics, I wrote a Fairy Tail one shortly after the laptop fiasco and after having writer's block for the first time (go me) wrote a chapter of a Gintama fanfic. But this was where it all began, so I decided "Hey, why not?"

So yeah...this little story will be continued in the very foreseeable future. :D
Buiscuitmajor11 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
i demand more
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I actually like this quite a bit! I hope that you continue to update it even if it's been awhile!
lock3003 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
write more
SparkChaser chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Please you have to make more chapters! I'm really enjoying the story. Plus I want to see who started the food fight.
SparkChaser chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
PLLLLLLLEASE! You have to keep this going this is really good.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Being a fan of Luigi's Mansion, I have to honestly say that I love this story so far! I can easily picture it in my head and I personally think that Melody is an attractive ghost. Wouldn't you agree? Well please continue!