Reviews for Transformer Animated: I was here first
The Writer Akayla chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Pleeeeeeease update, this is really, really good! And I'm happy you decided to pair Starlight with Prowl, in the beginning I honestly thought they wre meant to be sparkmates. Keep updating!
pokemonjkl chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Oh man this is not good update more soon.
zrexheartz chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Yayyyy prowl won wooohooo oh and poor bee...
Maria Romanoff chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
YAY! Prowls gunna get a girl/ femme/ techno organic chiquita! you did good Prowl XD, I really am liking the story. I have been following this story and waiting patiently for more chapters to arrive. You're doing good with it. Go get your girl Prowl! Don't leave the poor femme in the hooks of Lockdown and the cons... No pun intended. Keep up the good work !
Saber The F4U Corsair chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
my vote goes for bee
AllSpark Princess chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I sure hope the Autobots rescue Starlight soon. Hope you update this soon.
zrexheartz chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
AWWW BEE IS GONNA BEAT HIMSELF ABOUT THIS NOW IF PROWL DOESNT GET TO HIM FIRST LOL
pokemonjkl chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Oh No Starlight! got capture! Bad day bad day bad day! update soon.
AllSpark Princess chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Oh man. This is not good. I just hope the Autobots find her soon before it's too late. You know, the story Starlight told Bumblebee sounds similar to what happen to Yuan from Avatar: the Last Airbender. Hope you update this really soon.
JustanamelessGirl chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Definitely prowl. For some reason I feel like bumblebee is too much like her and that BB spends a lot of his time with sari thus leading me to believe that something is going on between them
Dragonmaster789 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
My vote goes to prowl
pokemonjkl chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
I like to see Prowl and Starlight together! Oh and I love it update!
AllSpark Princess chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Wow. I didn't think she have powers. Real cool. Hope you update this soon.
Cookie Thief chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
You should pair Starlight with Prowl. They'd be so cute together! But other than that, nice work on your story so far.
pokemonjkl chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I LOVE! keep on update soon.