Reviews for A Friendly Wager
So many kids
So many grandkids
So many stories
So many...
I'm trying to process all that.
I want to know all the stories.
Your head seems like a very awesome place with all these ideas and stories. I'd like to know about them, but I'm pretty sure it would take forever. Thanks for making my weekend filled with Draco and Hermine awesomness!
Gams2000 chapter 22 . 5/10
" "MUM ISN'T GETTING STABBED, IS SHE?!"
I stopped and just looked at him. "Not the kind of stabbed you're thinking about." And I shivered again.
"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" "
*laughing so hard that I started crying*
I... can't... too funny...
Another friendly wager was made. Everyone here totally has a gambling addiction.
Gams2000 chapter 15 . 5/10
"If you keep him a secret and Draco goes out with his kid in a few years, people are going to assume he kidnapped that kid or something."
There's just random lines in the story that make me loose my shit. That was one of them. I absolutely love this story.
greeneyewitch chapter 24 . 4/28
Sooo happy you finally finished it...i love stories that give you a little insight into the future...makes them that much more sweeter...THANKS!
m0nt chapter 22 . 4/26
I loved this story. It was funny and so cute!
Oh my gosh I loved the story about the duck
The Duck and Campbell
Lie To Me Heroes. Lie chapter 23 . 2/2
Brilliant story. Please put this on Wattpad as so many people would love to read this.
CasaCan chapter 23 . 1/24
Loved the story :) the epilogue chapters were hilarious
CasaCan chapter 13 . 1/24
Just have to say the fact that you quoted Dan Howell in this chapter makes me so happy lol
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I prefer to review once I've read a whole story if it's already completed, but I HAD to stop for this chapter. The Ducky story is HILARIOUS! Quite possibly the best comedy scene I've read in a fanfic - and I have read a lot of fanfics. Absolutely love it. May even have to bookmark it for future readings.
lovey reader chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
I'm sorry but this is by far the FUNNIEST chapter that I have ever read!I laughed out loud so hard other people were staring at me like I was crazy!
Anika Cobriana chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
I hope that you are still planning on putting up those other stories or chapters you have mentioned!
Ellae chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Having worked in a hospital, I can say with certainty that Smithers would have been immediately fired. Steamy workplace bets are all good and fun but screwing (even briefly) with patients, who are already in an unfortunate situation is not tolerated. And it's disappointing that Hermione was aware but still let him in the room and was unprofessional enough to let a patient see her reprimand (even if Bailey was impressed)
TitencerIdeekay chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
I just reread this story again and I still loved it the second time through! I am most definitely hopping aboard the sequel ship, and please PLEASE write more on this story!