Reviews for A Friendly Wager
NunaXoxo chapter 23 . 9/16
I loved this story! I actually want to become a doctor after reading this. Blaise was so funny, I've never read that side of him before and it was so interesting. The whole story was light-hearted, funny and exciting! I enjoyed every second of it. You should be proud of yourself! Good job.

Maryam99 chapter 24 . 8/22
Hey. I really enjoyed reading this story, and I know this is fanfiction but I just want to point out a few things. I don't think it's statistically possible to have an unexpected pregnancy you don't remember, a blind son, a lesbian daughter, a squib grandchild, a friend who will probably die in the early age of 70 (it's pretty early for Wizards), who had a gay son, and these were just to point out a few.
Frankly I really enjoyed your story in spite of the typing and grammar mistakes. And I have no write complaining the way you wrote things. But I just wanted to tell you that the epilogue was just really unrealistic. But! Reeeeaaaaally good story, honestly! :D
sharkness02 chapter 24 . 8/21
I love the e ending of the story, especially the children.
I'm happy that the children are diverse, and they represent today's society. This story is amazingly well written and it is a good add to our fandom
I know this was probably a long time ago, maybe the May 20th tornado? But I live in Oklahoma and I was in the middle of that tornado and it's so sweet to hear things like that still.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 24 . 8/7
Really, really enjoyed this!
It was a great story!
And I'm still dying over the duck story!
DrownedInShadow chapter 8 . 7/16
I will review this chapter, if only because it was your birthday when you first updated it (Yes, I am aware it isn't your birthday anymore. ) This is a pretty great story and I'm looking forward to reading all 24 chapters of it. I do hope Hermione hasn't done anything with Draco she'll regret... That wouldn't be any fun. I love Blaise, but I'm just about as mad at him as Hermione was. How could he betray her trust like that? I mean, honestly. I'm also very anxious to hear more about this "ducky" story. It must be pretty embarrassing.

Anyways, thank you for writing. Your story is wonderfully addicting.
TheSlytherinPrincess041301 chapter 24 . 6/21
Sweet! Loved it!
Neakco chapter 24 . 6/11
I loved this story. The progression of their relationship seemed natural and flowed nicely. Still having a bit of a problem wrapping my head around Blaise working in any sort of hospital environment...but you made it work.

Thank you.
Neakco chapter 8 . 6/10
Happy really belated birthday.
Suneeku chapter 24 . 5/25
Great story. I loved it. The last chapter though... I imagined 2 60 years olds having sex... It was not a plesent image ;-)
Suneeku chapter 24 . 5/25
Whoop I logged in. I was too lazy for my first review. This was a great story. Better than many pro ones I have read. You have talent, please keep writing
Gams2000 chapter 24 . 5/11
So many names
So many kids
So many grandkids
So many stories
So many...
I'm trying to process all that.
I want to know all the stories.
Your head seems like a very awesome place with all these ideas and stories. I'd like to know about them, but I'm pretty sure it would take forever. Thanks for making my weekend filled with Draco and Hermine awesomness!
Gams2000 chapter 22 . 5/10
I stopped and just looked at him. "Not the kind of stabbed you're thinking about." And I shivered again.
*laughing so hard that I started crying*
I... can't... too funny...
Another friendly wager was made. Everyone here totally has a gambling addiction.
Gams2000 chapter 15 . 5/10
"If you keep him a secret and Draco goes out with his kid in a few years, people are going to assume he kidnapped that kid or something."
There's just random lines in the story that make me loose my shit. That was one of them. I absolutely love this story.
greeneyewitch chapter 24 . 4/28
Sooo happy you finally finished it...i love stories that give you a little insight into the future...makes them that much more sweeter...THANKS!