Reviews for A Friendly Wager
nk01 chapter 24 . 6/29
I love it
Hanable-13 chapter 24 . 5/19
sweet and wonderfully stupid... awesome

H }:)
dracroisthebae chapter 24 . 1/27
I love love love this story! Its absolutely wonderful how you brought Draco and Hermione together so romantically
twitmonkey chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
I have no idea how to say thank you enough times. This was truly a pleasure to read, although we never did find out what happened to the watch. I love long stories like this and it's always so excitING to find one so well written.
clarkp7292 chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
4thkage chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
you go girl...
Hermione Rules!
Kats02980416 chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
This was a wonderful how this wager ended up gaining a whole lot more for Draco and Hermione. It brought them together and wow their family has grown. It was nice to see that Draco and Hermione had finally tied the knot and just their love for another has remained intact throughout the years.
Neakco chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Every time I reread your story I always manage to be impressed by not only the medical knowledge but also what I feel is a strong message at the end. It is one if the reasons I send a link to your story to all my friends that actually read fanfics.
NunaXoxo chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
I loved this story! I actually want to become a doctor after reading this. Blaise was so funny, I've never read that side of him before and it was so interesting. The whole story was light-hearted, funny and exciting! I enjoyed every second of it. You should be proud of yourself! Good job.

Maryam99 chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
Hey. I really enjoyed reading this story, and I know this is fanfiction but I just want to point out a few things. I don't think it's statistically possible to have an unexpected pregnancy you don't remember, a blind son, a lesbian daughter, a squib grandchild, a friend who will probably die in the early age of 70 (it's pretty early for Wizards), who had a gay son, and these were just to point out a few.
Frankly I really enjoyed your story in spite of the typing and grammar mistakes. And I have no write complaining the way you wrote things. But I just wanted to tell you that the epilogue was just really unrealistic. But! Reeeeaaaaally good story, honestly! :D
sharkness02 chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
I love the e ending of the story, especially the children.
I'm happy that the children are diverse, and they represent today's society. This story is amazingly well written and it is a good add to our fandom
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
I know this was probably a long time ago, maybe the May 20th tornado? But I live in Oklahoma and I was in the middle of that tornado and it's so sweet to hear things like that still.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
Really, really enjoyed this!
It was a great story!
And I'm still dying over the duck story!
DrownedInShadow chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
I will review this chapter, if only because it was your birthday when you first updated it (Yes, I am aware it isn't your birthday anymore. ) This is a pretty great story and I'm looking forward to reading all 24 chapters of it. I do hope Hermione hasn't done anything with Draco she'll regret... That wouldn't be any fun. I love Blaise, but I'm just about as mad at him as Hermione was. How could he betray her trust like that? I mean, honestly. I'm also very anxious to hear more about this "ducky" story. It must be pretty embarrassing.

Anyways, thank you for writing. Your story is wonderfully addicting.
Slytherin's-one-and-only chapter 24 . 6/21/2015