Reviews for A Friendly Wager
DrownedInShadow chapter 8 . 7/16
I will review this chapter, if only because it was your birthday when you first updated it (Yes, I am aware it isn't your birthday anymore. ) This is a pretty great story and I'm looking forward to reading all 24 chapters of it. I do hope Hermione hasn't done anything with Draco she'll regret... That wouldn't be any fun. I love Blaise, but I'm just about as mad at him as Hermione was. How could he betray her trust like that? I mean, honestly. I'm also very anxious to hear more about this "ducky" story. It must be pretty embarrassing.

Anyways, thank you for writing. Your story is wonderfully addicting.
TheSlytherinPrincess041301 chapter 24 . 6/21
Sweet! Loved it!
Neakco chapter 24 . 6/11
I loved this story. The progression of their relationship seemed natural and flowed nicely. Still having a bit of a problem wrapping my head around Blaise working in any sort of hospital environment...but you made it work.

Thank you.
Neakco chapter 8 . 6/10
Happy really belated birthday.
Suneeku chapter 24 . 5/25
Great story. I loved it. The last chapter though... I imagined 2 60 years olds having sex... It was not a plesent image ;-)
Suneeku chapter 24 . 5/25
Whoop I logged in. I was too lazy for my first review. This was a great story. Better than many pro ones I have read. You have talent, please keep writing
Gams2000 chapter 24 . 5/11
So many names
So many kids
So many grandkids
So many stories
So many...
I'm trying to process all that.
I want to know all the stories.
Your head seems like a very awesome place with all these ideas and stories. I'd like to know about them, but I'm pretty sure it would take forever. Thanks for making my weekend filled with Draco and Hermine awesomness!
Gams2000 chapter 22 . 5/10
" "MUM ISN'T GETTING STABBED, IS SHE?!"
I stopped and just looked at him. "Not the kind of stabbed you're thinking about." And I shivered again.
"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" "
*laughing so hard that I started crying*
I... can't... too funny...
Another friendly wager was made. Everyone here totally has a gambling addiction.
Gams2000 chapter 15 . 5/10
"If you keep him a secret and Draco goes out with his kid in a few years, people are going to assume he kidnapped that kid or something."
There's just random lines in the story that make me loose my shit. That was one of them. I absolutely love this story.
greeneyewitch chapter 24 . 4/28
Sooo happy you finally finished it...i love stories that give you a little insight into the future...makes them that much more sweeter...THANKS!
m0nt chapter 22 . 4/26
I loved this story. It was funny and so cute!
Oh my gosh I loved the story about the duck
The Duck and Campbell
Lie To Me Heroes. Lie chapter 23 . 2/2
Brilliant story. Please put this on Wattpad as so many people would love to read this.
CasaCan chapter 23 . 1/24
Loved the story :) the epilogue chapters were hilarious