Reviews for A Friendly Wager
Beautiful story.
anyssayoung17 chapter 1 . 5/15
so ive only read the first part but she literally reminds me of doctor bailey from grey’s anatomy, the best show on the planet
taylorcatherine chapter 24 . 5/13
Okay, I absolutely loved this. And I was honestly so happy that their son was blind. My father has been totally blind since before I was born, but he used to be able to see. He has retinitis pigmentosa, it's a genetic thing nobody in the family really knew about until him. Anyways! It made it easy for me to relate to Draco and Hermione with their family, because I grew up doing things differently in my own house because my Dad couldn't see. But that aside, I just loved how happy this story was, I can't even tell you how many times I laughed at something or couldn't stop smiling, my face hurts from it! Beautifully written, you did an amazing job!
loveginny123 chapter 13 . 1/22
Why was someone carrying round a rubber duck anyway?!
Dulce Muerte chapter 24 . 1/1
cute story
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Why is everyone in this story immature as hell? Hermione included (in fact, she's kind of the worst because at least the other characters don't act like they're perfect)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2017
So wait, if Calum is blind, how does he read a dictionary?
MotekElm chapter 24 . 8/29/2017
fluffy, funny, heart warming HEA Dramione
MotekElm chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
funny, fluffy, HEA Dramione. warmed my heart
MarciKyle chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
okay the fact you used my name coming out of Draco mouth instantly made this in my top 10 fan fics. LOL. But it is a very cute and clever story so far.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2017
Love the duck story haha you have a great imagination :P
Themrs0830 chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
I'm getting a Grey's Anatomy vibe from this fic and I love it!
Soon17 chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
really love this one
seriously,why don't you write more stories???
Galaxy Unicorn chapter 8 . 1/3/2017
LOVE THIS STORY!
Jenna98 chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
I have read this fic at least three times and every time is incredible!

Thank you again for writing such an amazing story

Lots of love,