Reviews for A Friendly Wager
Love the duck story haha you have a great imagination :P
Themrs0830 chapter 2 . 2/23
I'm getting a Grey's Anatomy vibe from this fic and I love it!
Soon17 chapter 24 . 1/22
really love this one
seriously,why don't you write more stories???
Galaxy Unicorn chapter 8 . 1/3
LOVE THIS STORY!
Jenna98 chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
I have read this fic at least three times and every time is incredible!

Thank you again for writing such an amazing story

Lots of love,
Jenna
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
love it!
NicolaClaire chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
Oh my god that last epilogue just ruined it. It was badly written, most of it didn't make sense, and it felt like you were just trying to be as diverse as possible and fit as much political correctness into one epilogue as you possibly could. I've never known someone make a Harry Potter fanfiction, about MAGIC so pointlessly unrealistic. Seriously, learn to quit while you're ahead.
nk01 chapter 24 . 6/29/2016
I love it
Hanable-13 chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
sweet and wonderfully stupid... awesome

H }:)
dracroisthebae chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
I love love love this story! Its absolutely wonderful how you brought Draco and Hermione together so romantically
twitmonkey chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
I have no idea how to say thank you enough times. This was truly a pleasure to read, although we never did find out what happened to the watch. I love long stories like this and it's always so excitING to find one so well written.
clarkp7292 chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
saw
4thkage chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
you go girl...
Hermione Rules!
Kats02980416 chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
This was a wonderful how this wager ended up gaining a whole lot more for Draco and Hermione. It brought them together and wow their family has grown. It was nice to see that Draco and Hermione had finally tied the knot and just their love for another has remained intact throughout the years.
Neakco chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Every time I reread your story I always manage to be impressed by not only the medical knowledge but also what I feel is a strong message at the end. It is one if the reasons I send a link to your story to all my friends that actually read fanfics.