Reviews for Family Should Try
Melissa M chapter 9 . 8/9
I love your written reaction at the end. I read the rest of this story. You are a great writer. I hope your recovery from surgery is going & has gone well. I hope you get better &s stay positive.
I hope that you are doing better now & that your recovery goes well. You are a great writer. Keep your spirits up (stay positive).
brendafay chapter 20 . 7/14
love it
amariecoughlan chapter 19 . 5/14
Please update this story
Momcat chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
Well, his father blaming Tim even before knowing, even caring for the facts doesn't surprise me at all ! Abby does that all the time in the show, making stupid careless mistakes, getting McGee blamed and punished at her place and quietly standing back without doing anything, apparently you are as pissed as I am for these unfairness's since you are putting some in your fanfic. I'm glad to see that there are other fans who feel like me..
Momcat chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Oooh a McGee fanfic beginning with a cliffhanger already ? Could a girl ask for anything more ? LOL ! I'm a McGee fan (obviously!) who would like to see more of his family life in the show, and since it happens so rarely, I console myself with McGee centered fanfics.. Nice starting !
Crawcolady chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Please, please, please - for the sake of my sanity, post again soon on this story!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
McGee has one sister.
221BelieveInSherlock chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
This was a great story. Looking forward to the sequel :))
Gottahavemyncis chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
GAH!
KaiShadower chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
Trent as Tim's handler.
This cant be good
Gottahavemyncis chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
That was a new top 20 favorite for me...I was laughing so hard, poor Tim! But worth it because he got scenes and dialogue, yay!
Great chapter, interesting to note that Dad McGee went through no personal changes at all in spite of recent events - what a rat! I am wary about Tim's new assignment and agree with Tony about trusting Kort - NOT! Will be interesting.
221BelieveInSherlock chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
This was a great chapter, I enjoyed it. Tim undercover, yes!
As for Tuesday's episode, it was hilarious. I loved it! McGee and Diane and Gibbs and Fornell; I wouldn't want to be involved in that, haha.
ClioUrania chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
Dad's seeing only what he wants to see. He wasn't happy with Tim to begin with, so this only cemented in his mind whatever his opinion is. Hopefully, he wises up before he ends up losing the entire family. It seems the only reason they are even talking in the first place is because of mom. But, with everything that's happened, how much longer is that going to work? Please update soon.
torontogirl12 chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
I hope Gibbs puts the Admiral right about the accident.