Reviews for Hunger Games: Splatalot Style
mrs.kookaburra.splatalot chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Loved this story, I couldn't stop reading. I've not seen the hunger games, but now I want to watch it.
BlueJay026 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Splatafan Grace, did you want a one-shot or another parody of something?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Hello Bluejay026!I know this sounds extremly STUPID on my part but I have been thinking about(This idea sounds really stupid but I really want this to happen and this could be a parrody of this story)So i was thinking kook and Shaiden could be together and shaiden is pregnant with kooks children I know this idea stinks but I cant make this because my mom wont let me make a acount so if you cant, please pass my idea on to others.
-Splatafan Grace
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Okay, amazing! You have to make more of these!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Hi again im the one that said kook should die and all that ,so in the end of my other comment i said ″...favorite a suggestion″I meant ″he is my favorite (kook) JUST a i just wanted 2 confirm that
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I love chapter 3.I think kook should die 'cause it's emotional(might be spelled wrong)but he should live cause he is my favorite a suggestion.:)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I love you should make more than 4 chapters.
lsgirl988 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Really good chapter and yes the characters are in characte
r
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I LOVE IT all thought i want you to make more
lsgirl988 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
haha very nice i like the tension between clover and glint but can you add more romance to clover and slash?
lsgirl988 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ok you did amazing in the other story and this is starting off very well but i need more then one chapter a day! I can't wait that long so you have to add more!