Reviews for An Angel's Fate
Snowdrop65 chapter 1 . 6/22
When I read the title, I thought that River was going to kill the Angel somehow. I like it better this way, though.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
'Ello! :) I really liked that, especially the whole phycological twist it had to it. You got into the Doctor's head very well- I thought this line was brilliant:

"...although it was terrible for him to grieve, it would be worse for him to be given a chance to turn to revenge. Whatever fate the Angel got, River had to do it herself, there and then."

and you were also very thoughtful when considering even the Angel's perspective. Wonderfully written. :)

Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Not sure if I agree with River's decision but I can certainly understand it. Well done.
TrekkieL chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This story should have been a scene in the episode! So good and totally linked in every way! Love it.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow. This was just... amazing.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
As am I. Wondering. This is pretty, and it almost makes sense. Is it that she's tired of violence?
jjhatter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I...cannot critique this. I am at a loss for words. This was a good episode, and this story is beautiful...will that satisfy you? Because I don't know what else to say!

It is always good to "see" you. How has life been treating you? :)

Sincerely yours,