Reviews for Not My Intention
AnnaSimi chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
I really love your story! really sad, you discontinued it though
Damigurl chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
i cant believe i missed this last year. How come? Is there a follow up somewhere?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I sorta just read the entire things and loved it... haha. It was great!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I really like this story. I can't wait until Sydney finally tells Adrian she loves him
callistana chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Re-read all ten chapters and I'm sad to hear that this is the last one. This is a great place to stop, but if you ever chose to, I'm sure you could just as easily continue! Looking forward to reading the rest of your sydrian fics.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
this was very romantic and well wrote, i loved the story going on between Adrian and Sydney, but doesn't this story have any action or at least a thrill you kno i kno this is just a love story but put some drama into it
WritingElephant chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
NEED. THE. NEXT CHAPTER. NOW.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
I love it! :)
Nana chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Lindooo!
Andy2900 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
i want more plez :-)
WritingElephant chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Aw! I love them! They are sooooooo cute! Oh God, listen to me fangirling! Seriously, though that was a good chapter!
GoodGirlsGoBad chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
OH my goodness! I love this! please update soon. You're an awesome writer and I love this story, sweet and in-character. My two favourite things!
kaileelizaa chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Please don't finish this fanfic! It is so good!
callistana chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Good luck for NaNoWriMo! Sydney and Adrian have amazing chemistry in this chapter, and Sydney's confliction when it comes to discussing their relationship is definitely in character. Hope to read more soon!

(And in response to your review reply from the last chapter, I agree completely - Richelle won't make it easy for them but I have every confidence that Adrian and Sydney will get together, and they will have an ending as perfect as Rose and Dimitri's!)
littledhampirVik chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Gah! More please! I just found this story and read all 9 chapters at once. This is...the characters and the chemistry and the writing. It's all amazing. Please, please update soon.