Reviews for Second Try
Dagger-Seishin chapter 41 . 6/8
Lol very entertaining!
This is so cute! I might die!
MattKennedy chapter 41 . 2/18
Awesome story! :)
Qtsarahanne chapter 41 . 11/28/2016
This was a great story! Thank you for writing it!
DeviousClass chapter 41 . 11/17/2016
Stay uplqte to finish this :3 Really good story, I love it :D
scrappedprincess051 chapter 41 . 8/21/2016
I really loved reading this! Once I started reading it, I couldn't put my phone down. I think that this is one of the best story that I've read with Harry and Edward in it. I really loved it and I would read it again!
SorrySucker19 chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
I can't tell if they fucked or just made out and I'm so confused XD I'm not sure how embarrassed they should really be, I need so much context XD
JustAnotherFairy chapter 41 . 6/23/2016
Such an adorable story, I can't even describe with words how much I fell in love with it. The ending was the perfect icing on the cake and just so bloody adorable.
KiidMars chapter 41 . 6/11/2016
Ahhh, I fucking loved this. Seriously.
KiidMars chapter 37 . 6/11/2016
I was about to kill you if Harry didn't remember Edward.
KiidMars chapter 34 . 6/11/2016
I'm silently crying. You're evil, you know that? ;-;
Pyrane chapter 41 . 6/6/2016
Good story and well done crossover
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
kazenoseiren chapter 41 . 5/31/2016
It's really a good story:) when Harry had amnesia, he was very cute, it's really great to see how he could be if he wasn't a famous wizard and all. I really enjoyed reading your story !

Byee~~
Phe Phe Nix chapter 37 . 5/26/2016
Omg I love it, so fecking much, it's so beautiful.
irat chapter 41 . 1/5/2016
I really liked your story! It was fun to read and there were some really cool ideas in there! Was kind of blindsided how "suddenly" HP and Edward became a pair, but it was cool. And how could you let Harry die! Fortunately you revived him, otherwise I would have have a real problem with this story! ;)
Thanks though for this great read