Reviews for Second Try
Oran chapter 41 . 2h
One of the best Harry Potter and Twilight crossover I ever lay my eyes on. Loved it soo much, still loving it. Sad it's over, but so glad it got an ending. Keep writing such awesome fics, I liked to read more of thus. silly-naïve- careless!Harry is to die for. *winck*
celiawelling chapter 41 . 4/13
C'est la meilleur histoire Edward / Harry que j'ai pu lire. C'est "frais" je n'ai lu une histoire comme celle là. Et l'humour est romantique, tendre et drôle à la fois. Thank you si much pour le bon moment que j'ai passe.
JackRenee chapter 41 . 4/1
Perfect ending to a great story. I like that you incorporated all the tragedy and drama, but the story still has an upbeat, positive vibe to it. Very refreshing to read.
JackRenee chapter 38 . 4/1
Oh my gosh, I love the grape scene, it's freaking adorable! 3
Was that a jab about Harry's Umbridge scar? "Now, now, Harry. You mustn't tell lies." *pummels Edward with grapes* This is leagues better than Twilight. The relationship makes sense, and Edwards not nearly as creepy.
JackRenee chapter 37 . 4/1
Awe Oh I love it. *warm feels* So Harry remembers once he sees his beloved Poophead. I'm curious, now that he has all his memories, is his accent British, or American?
JackRenee chapter 36 . 4/1
Oh my-you didn't! HAHAHAH omgosh I love it. The drama, the intrigue, Harry's fragmented memories and new amnesia: I simply must read on. Oh gosh, you do know how to spin a tale.

Oh dear, but poor little animorphmagus.
JackRenee chapter 34 . 4/1
"Don't feel obligated by promises you made to the dead. Whether you keep them or not, they will always watch over you." Seth
How very sage of the wolf. I know this is my first time reviewing, but I've read all the previous chapters in one sitting, with a small break for sleep. It's a brilliant story-really heartfelt, and human. I love the way you've written Harry, and the very natural way you developed the story. You have a lot of talent. Do you have any published works?
I gotta say, I thought Harry was literally, "The Boy Who Lived." After all, Voldemort tried to kill him, twice, Rabastian and his grim assistant seemed successful in killing him, but apparently that was a coma and not death; so when Rabastian killed him this time, I was thinking, 'Harry's the master of death, literally the boy who LIVED. He wouldn't be living up to his moniker if he gave into mortality now, right? He's got this.' And maybe he has, but gosh, you've got me second-guessing myself here.
Thanks for writing this great story, and making it available for me (and your masses of devoted fans, I'm sure) to read.
Psyka chapter 41 . 2/27
Oh i love it love it love it bravo
shookenuppepsi chapter 41 . 2/16
I usually don't like hp twilight crossovers because they either stick too close to the teenage angst of the books, or ignore sets of characters entirely. I heartily enjoyed your writing and how you were able to seamlessly meld these two worlds and make the romance between Edward and Harry not only believable, but healthy and fulfilling. I love the death twist and Teddy was an amazing addition. He was so cute. Also, I loved that Bella wasn't some sort of antagonist, but instead was an awkward and shy girl who benefited from Harry's freiendship. The fact that Harry wasn't a new Bella, with the mind reading immunity or super smell was perfect. Instead, the love grew between them on their own merits. Loved this story. I literally laughed and cried because of it.
kurosakiami01 chapter 41 . 1/24
Argh. I had so many issues with this story! I loved it then I hated it and it made me laugh and giggle and coo and sob and cry and then backwards! It was a rollercoaster and I'm hungry. (Wow. That really didn't make sense. But it's true. I'm emotionally drained, and I need food to keep going. OK. That sounds a little over-dramatic).

Anyway.

I'm really glad I found this. I loved your characterizations and the interactions between characters. It was really refreshing.

Thank you so much for sharing!
LittleYepa chapter 34 . 10/23/2014
I normally don't cry over a story or fanfiction but this one got to me.
kat1316 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
err why are his eyes red? did he drink human blood?
kat1316 chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
ok that last part made me really confused
Spirix chapter 41 . 9/8/2014
I'm glad I stuck through with this story. There were a few times where Harry immaturity was more annoying than I thought necessary but I understand that had to be so due to his condition. Just for next time you don't have to lay it on as thick to get your point across.

Anyways once I got past that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I even cried and laughed along with them. Thank you!

Rix
crossx7 chapter 41 . 9/7/2014
This was absolutely amazing. Its bloody amazing! i seriously loved every it of it! *swoons* i really like how you portrayed their love story. not rushed or mate-type kind of fic. you are amazing! this is one of the best xover fic i've read here! thank you so much ! *love*