Reviews for Second Try
scrappedprincess051 chapter 41 . 8/21
I really loved reading this! Once I started reading it, I couldn't put my phone down. I think that this is one of the best story that I've read with Harry and Edward in it. I really loved it and I would read it again!
igee778 chapter 26 . 7/8
I can't tell if they fucked or just made out and I'm so confused XD I'm not sure how embarrassed they should really be, I need so much context XD
JustAnotherFairy chapter 41 . 6/23
Such an adorable story, I can't even describe with words how much I fell in love with it. The ending was the perfect icing on the cake and just so bloody adorable.
SinfulLies chapter 41 . 6/11
Ahhh, I fucking loved this. Seriously.
SinfulLies chapter 37 . 6/11
I was about to kill you if Harry didn't remember Edward.
SinfulLies chapter 34 . 6/11
I'm silently crying. You're evil, you know that? ;-;
Pyrane chapter 41 . 6/6
Good story and well done crossover
Thanks for sharing !

kazenoseiren chapter 41 . 5/31
It's really a good story:) when Harry had amnesia, he was very cute, it's really great to see how he could be if he wasn't a famous wizard and all. I really enjoyed reading your story !

Phe Phe Nix chapter 37 . 5/26
Omg I love it, so fecking much, it's so beautiful.
irat chapter 41 . 1/5
I really liked your story! It was fun to read and there were some really cool ideas in there! Was kind of blindsided how "suddenly" HP and Edward became a pair, but it was cool. And how could you let Harry die! Fortunately you revived him, otherwise I would have have a real problem with this story! ;)
Thanks though for this great read
You are evil chapter 34 . 12/21/2015
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
I have a feeling harry was a bit confused when Ron stepped out of nowhere giving him s hug. I would be confused also
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
well I still like this one a lot so I still count
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
well it is a really good story for fan-fiction so of course way not.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2015