Reviews for Forgiveness
VikkiAMML chapter 10 . 1/21
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STORY OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER SEEN! only thing i say was wrong with this story was you rushed it a little too much
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Thank god for getting rid of that Son of a BITCH GARY!
Jay Ketchum Oc chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
This was an amazing story! I would actually love if there was a sequel. You do t have to make one I'm just saying this was an amazing story and you're an amazing writer!
Awesome chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I cannot begin to tell you how well you have made this story...from both Misty's and Gary's perspective. It felt so real reading this story :) Keep up the amazing work!
evilpac chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
I was yearning to have some more Pokéshipping in your fiction though, but otherwise it was interesting and I couldn't stop reading. The moments between Ash and Misty at the beginning were emotional, and I liked that! The only flaw I can point out is that, in my opinion, the events occurring after Gary's death seemed 'artificial'. Ash and Misty suddenly got along, Ash became the sweet lover (I felt as if he became Gary #2, the replacement to Gary), you kind of rushed things out. Also, If Ash was really in love with Misty, he would have felt a pang of jealousy toward Gary at seeing the ring, or the kiss..
Overall it was great, but the last chapters were too good/cliché to be true..
But that's also a positive point. It's a happy ending for Misty at least!

This is an Awesome job you did there!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Although I love the way you wrote the story, it would be a lot better - not extremely sad - if it was just a simple break up between Gary and Misty.

God, now my eyes are -slightly- watery.

I blame the bright light in my face and blinking rapidly.

Did you buy it?

...I'll take that as a no...

Well anywhoooo, lovely story, your an amazing writer.
PikaGirl27 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
YESSSS ASH IS BACK! #Ashisback
PikaGirl27 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Misty! What are you doing?! Gary is NOT the one for you! Don't do this to me Misty! All my fangirling...gone...all the 'Misty x Ash' gone...Misty plz go back to Ash he NEEDS you may might steal him before you get the chance to even say hi to him! (I'm not hating your story I LOVE IT I'm just letting all my fangirl out)
lemongirl987654321 chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet
dnslKDJFHSDHAIDH chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
...ok WIERD
A friend chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I know how you feel bro, divorce sucks, my parents divorced too
Professor blah chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
I like this chapter
Gary chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Finally, im dead
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
...okay...I kept going for a little while to see where you went with this...but...Gary died too soon after Ash showed back up...and this ghost stuff, while entirely possible in Pokémon...just feels like you rushed things.
rnatalia98 chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
This story made me cry more than the Notebook...I can't even
I just love it sooooo much _