Reviews for It's Not the Mountain We Conquer
Me chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I like your face. Then again, I've never seen your face. MOO!
YokuMiya chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Love it now I'm gonna go read the one with oerprotective friends an. Where Steve cheats lol
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Cute fic!
Beizanten chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I love how persistent and determine Steve is. And how hard it is for Tony to resist him..how hard it is to hide his emotion..I mean Tony is good with hiding emotion. Tony denial and low self confident is so sad.

And Steve getting desperate and turning to magic...priceless. Love Tseve priotize of his health. And tony try to kick Steve him out and tony can read him and use reverse psychology...he really know Steve well.

Steve confession that he love Tony most is so sweet and tony confession is so beautifully heartbreaking. It is so like tony to think he is not worth for Steve , afraid of breaking the new family his have and actually think so low of himself. Poor guy don't realize how great he is. It is so funny how the other break the code (how rude but still funny) watch their romance, bet on them (Thor win, you're awesome!) and poor tony being drag away, they will so become the laughing stock when the team start take advantage of the hex and asking questions!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
What? I'm a little confused here... so, did he saved Tony and re-do what he should have done before intrupted?

Thor! You're amazing! You won the bet! XDD

I' love the part when Steve asked Tony to make him shut up because he just couldn't stop talking by distraction of shirtless Tony!
Awww... *giggles*

Anyway... this fic is GREAT! AWESOME!

Though honestly, It make me panicked!
XDForTheWin chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I just wanted to say that this is an awesome story! It really is! :D
Please keep writing Steve/Tony. :)
Kafira-chan chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Loved it. I like how its based on the comic more too. It was wicked good.
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was an amazing story. Thank you for writing this :D
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was such a beautiful read. I especially loved the way you captured Steve's frustration and exasperation. Thank you for posting this; it truly was amazing! _
Yume97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awesome. I loved 3 Please, do more fics about they (:
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aw
Lazymonkeyninja chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love this with a passion. I will most definatly re-read it. Just... perfect!
krazylicious chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love this (the best)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Amazing
Loved it
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow... this is different, I love it though. :)