Reviews for Salvation
anosufan chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
I really liked it most of these stories with soldiers tend to fall apart this one actually worked and I must admit one of my favorites
kazearashika chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
izyizy chapter 36 . 11/12/2013
I gotta say, I'm impressed. The cohesiveness of the combat scenes made me feel like reading Tom Clancy's books all over again.
thatguy33 chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
this chapter gave me all the lolz
Wilson chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Aaaand, what the author forgot to mention is that while they were skydiving...the one and only hot air balloon either stayed put, or has been taken by the wind currents to a far distant land. :D
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
Wow a very awesome ending I cried, I laughed and proud our soliders completed their mission. And Scootaloo finally got her cutie mark WooHoo excellent story I read begining end I hot nothing more to say bravisimo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 35 . 3/21/2013
Man this is the begining of the end wow. This is finally it now what happens next will be done excellent job on this chapter I'm speechless bravo, onward.
greenbrony135 chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
DARKdeathcaller chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
Amazing but I said this before all great thing most come to an end
Knight of the Tachyon Dragon chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
best story i have read for a long time
ArmOfSorrow chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
A peaceful ending to a damn good story, I enjoyed it through and through. Damn good job, brother.
Velzee chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
I made myself get only six hours of sleep for about a week and a half to read this story. As much as I was tired, I honestly loved this story. Though the fact of marrying a pony is odd, it gives the story that great touch of uniqueness that you don't see often. 5/5 Stars, with my Whattheboy recommendation to read this story.
Dragonfeith chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
But, a few things:

1. The soldiers were teleported to Equstria for some reason; the OpFor went with them because of physical closness. So what were/are the REAL enemy?
2. The sisters wer not very involved; I think that they would have been more involved as active participents.

Overall, an amazing story with a lot of sucsess...A sequel would be amazing, maybe about why they're in Equstria and re-connecting with Earth? Or just why their in Equestria...

Again, thanks for such an awesome peice of litrature! Looking foreward to your next peice!

Please feel free to PM me (im just no logged in) as I would love to here your responses and ideas to what is going to come next!

Peice, Love, Out.

Inkweaver22 chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
Such a great ending! And to think, Scootaloo would've never gotten a parachuting cutie mark if the humans never showed up. It gave me warm feelings.

Thank you for taking the time to write this. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
i have chosen to write this review now as opposed to each chapter in itself. i felt i should review the whole entire finished project, it felt better that way. first i wanted to say that not only am i a Brony, but a Mili-Brony. i was in the Army ROTC myself and this story (being my first fan-fic read on the subject of MLP) was close to home. i really enjoyed it. every week i hope that the next chapter would come out. i even read it at work on my breaks. now, i know that sometimes i saw few spelling errors or the story felt rushed at times but overall i enjoyed reading SALVATION. I hope you do a sequel sometime in the future. you have my promise i'd read it. Well done mate. (Salute)