Reviews for Silenced By A Vow
SnowSongX347 chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I love this story that you made! :D I also love how you made everything turn out and the events following the battle! I can't wait to read more of your story! So i hope you would update soon! :))
KateCullen14 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story, because I love it:) Its so good!
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
will there be another chapter where it shows how the potter twins visit to the dursleys pans out? i cant wait to see
Back 2 neverland chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I just stumbled upon this story and love it. Please continue soon. I would love to hear more about their story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Please update soon, I love this cross over:D3 3
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I luv this story so much. Just re-read it for the 4th time! Please update and keep this going. Don't stop.
Nika chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
This story is truly a MASTERPIECE. My favourite crossover ever! I wonder why it has SO LITTLE reviews... it's unimaginable for me!
Don't stop, you're work is one of these which I read with a wide smile on my face. I hope for a quick update. Big regards from Poland! You're amazing :)
terahteapot chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
LOVIN THIS STORY! UPDATE! YOU CANNOT STOP THERE!
Missygirl9 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I was wondering ifthis story was over? I f it is I could adopt it? Don't mean to sound like i wanna take this storyfrom you, but if you didn't wanna continue it, I might be able to? 'Cause I waslooking forward to reading about, James 2, Albus 2 and Lily 2. But either way, it was really good.
katiecullen1901 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
This is really good, I really enjoy this story. Please update soon, Cant wait to read what happens next:)
USANAguy chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
That was a good chapter. Detailed, sweet, explanatory. The reunion with the Dursley's will be interesting. Update soon.
Empty chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I really like this. it leaves me on the edge on my seat. the writing is organized and clear. you really understand all the charicters Edward portrayd perfectly! you have talent, you seem to understand the books well and ithink i will fallow your story when i log in good job!
Mist17 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
Tayla chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I think it's sweet Bella got to hug her parents and Sirius. 3 ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Eep! That was epic, update asap!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »