Reviews for Brownied Girl
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
What was the creature? Was really enjoying your story more please.
HeathRowTottie chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Intriguing fic. Really enjoying it and hope you complete it sometime.
InsubFreak chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Well I mustn't be a perspicacious reader, 'cos I never guessed. Maybe not having read beyond the first Harry Potter is a big gap in my education. My two favourite lines were:

"almost completely denuded of muffin."

And

"Scottish folklore? Sorry, the history of Scottish folklore. What did I do in a past life to deserve two eccentric know-it-alls?'

I love this fic because it's like none other I've read.
InsubFreak chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I think the lack of feedback is because of its listing. No one looks in the X-overs listings when searching for fic.

Love Mike & Connie and sighed at this. 'His Connie…'
JustBecause2012 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
"What did I do in a past life to deserve two eccentric know-it-alls?" Haha, poor Alex. Loving the
rindy713 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
creepy, creepy. i am glad they found the nest, but i must admit i would be very afraid to come face to face with the creature!
JustBecause2012 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
The applause you may have heard was just me jumping up and down clapping because this story was updated. Much as I like Lupo, I too was very relieved that it was him and not Connie or Mike that fell victim to the Whateveritis.

My favorite line in this chapter has to be "To his surprise, she smiled. A tiny smile, but still… 'No objections, counsellor?' He was relieved to see the tiny spark, a glimpse of his Connie. His Connie…?" as I think it strikes just the right tone for the characters and is in keeping with the show. (And because I thought "Oh yeah Mike Cutter, she is indeed *your* Connie.")

I would review each chapter multiple times if I could to boost the feedback. It's really, really good (read: absolutely does not suck). And I don't know about other people, but with X-files, CI and L&O: The Mike and Connie show it's definitely my cup of tea.
rindy713 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
please keep writing! some of us are reading, and we appreciate your efforts. you know, if mike thinks about what she just said, he has to realize it could have been him instead of lupo!
lynntv chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ugh - that last review as "Guest" was me, lynntv. I always enjoy your writing, SilentG!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
I, for one, am very happy to see you continue! This story doesn't come up on Law & Order: CI's page, so maybe some people are missing it? Eames & Goren and Scully & Mulder in one story...how can one not be hooked?
river57 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Don't be discouraged and it doesn't suck! All your stories are great.
rindy713 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
all riiiight! i am so pleased to see that the big secret is bobby and alex's new relationship! i am looking forward to reading more details and seeing it blossom. oh, the case? ah, yes, i'm eager to dead more details and see that blossom - literally - too. i loved the matchup of mulder-scully and goren-eames. worthy opponents, and already becoming allies.
insubordinationfreak chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I could almost cross-ship in this one. I love how they sized each other up, and the thoughts that Bobby & Scully had about their partners. It's so exciting to read about these four in one story. Their partnerships so similar in some ways.

Bobby's curiosity means he's gonna love this case.

Excellently written chapter. My favourite yet.

PS Giggled at Mulder reading HP. Oh, and don't worry about the movies. I've forgotten them anyway (they were odd). So Mulder & Scully aren't together then.
insubordinationfreak chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Poor Lupo! The gory description really freaked me out.
Weathergirl chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I've been very anxious to read this! Wish it could have happened on Halloween, but unfortunately, I had an assignment due (and that was all the freight I could handle for one night...lol.) Anyway, I always love to see Bobby and Alex in their element-their individual mannerisms described perfectly! Poor Connie! And she never saw the 'thing' that did this... And Lupes! Oh, so sad! I like Lupes, and now we'll never know his intentions toward Connie (I shipped M/C, but I've read about L/R as a pairing, and they were sweet). Just curious. And what's with those flowers? Looking forward to seeing how this investigation goes, now that they've got this upstate case as a link. Will be fun watching these four! So many similarities! Can't wait for more!