Reviews for Secret of Moonacre 2: The Vipers Curse
Animecat16 chapter 21 . 6/29
Okay, I have finished the story I want to say that over all I really love the song the Cam sang to Maria it was amazing. You did so well on this story and your an amazing author keep writing.
Animecat16 chapter 16 . 6/29
During this story I am fangirling all over the place ... to the next chapter.
kayla chapter 21 . 6/1
it was amazing, and i thought the story was a real thriller. the last movie was amazing, but you gave the same thrill from the first time i watched The Secret Of Moonacre. i loved it
Laur3n.c chapter 1 . 5/14
I love this needs to be a book and a movie it's amazing it had me laughing, crying, shocked and even scared and worried at places this is a great story and I could really picture it in my head this soooo needs to be published and I really what this to be a film was sad when I finishes reading keep up the god work maybe book number 3
e13 chapter 1 . 4/5
You don't suck as a writer
Just make the most important parts to look important.
lieskee chapter 21 . 3/16
I love this story soooooo muchhhh I spend litteraly a whole day on reading this it was such a beautiful end 3
Anonymous chapter 21 . 2/16
I loved this book.I actually came across it by accident looking for a picture last I didn't put it down to even the Moonacre movie I didn't know if they would end up liking each other and was super happy to this book.
ok chapter 7 . 1/31
it is a wonderful story. I hope this can become the 2nd movie.
Sophie chapter 21 . 1/20
This was amazing! Please write moré chapters. You writting is amazing. I started reading just Today and it was so good I didn't want to stop so I finish it.
julia chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
hey, great story! i loved it! im actually writing one of my own right now!
OliviaC72603 chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
Please write more!
fangirl903 chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
I loved the story. I couldn't stop reading. well done!
Ariel and jim are the cutest chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Please update and make new chapters! It's a great story. I agree that it is not inopropriate that Robin and Maria we're sleeping together and I think it's so cute. I love you and u don't suck it's a great story and u should keep writing.
Reviewer chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Update please it was amazing
Reviewer chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Truely amazing... I am hoping that you will wright a sequel xox