Reviews for Crash
nienerz chapter 1 . 1/29
Is this going to be a multi-chap story?
brianaangel chapter 1 . 1/18
Please continue this! I love your Sirius/Ginny stories, and because I am a Draco/Ginny shipper, it would be wonderful if my favorite fanfic author can continue this story. Love the beginning!
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
*Cough* do you plan on continuing this? Because I think this has the potential to be really amazing.
Somewhere Sky chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hmm. Not bad for a first chapter. The writing is pretty great for a fanfiction (which is always refreshing).
AmyHale chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
It is really good, and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. I'm in the middle of my I-miss-Harry-Potter crisis, and this story about Draco and Ginny helped me :) They have potential, much more than the canon couples. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
woooooow
marinka chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Good start. Where did Trio disappeared off to?
Magali chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Interesting beginning. While I can see Malfoy having to reevaluate everything in his life and being belittled in the wizarding world, I am having trouble picturing Ginny's role here. She is still a Potter fan, so why would she turn to Malfoy, even to help him? Unless Harry takes off without her to find himself or something like that, leaving her alone and therefore, more inclined to think for herself about her relationship with him?