Reviews for Hints Of The Past
fanka77 chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
Your stories are great! I'm impressed and I'm gonna read another one! Bravo!
LoveShipper chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Yeah finally Jack and Sue kissed, more then once
LoveShipper chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Ok so Jack's grandma got married twice and fell in love twice
LoveShipper chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I am sorry that Jack's grandma had to struggle to be with the man she loves.
LoveShipper chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
The love letters were even sweeter and romantic in this chapter. Ohh I loved Sue's little miswords
LoveShipper chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
That is so romantic that Jack's grandma kept old love letters from her husband. I also like how now Jack has a pet pig
LoveShipper chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Glad Jack had Sue with him at the funeral to flirt with him and make him a little less sad
LoveShipper chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I think it is adorable how Jack's family think Jack and Sue are perfect for each other. Ohh i love the flirting game
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Aww that is touching how easy it is for Sue to be accepted by Jack's family
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awww I know how it feels to lose a grandparent. Poor Jack. I think it is sweet how Sue goes to Wisconsin to comfort Jack
martanna chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
Thank you for such a lovely story. It was so much fun to read not one but two love stories :).
TinkStar87 chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
That's it?! You have to do the wedding and or honeymoon, one thing though if you do can there be a scene between Tara and Bobby? I just love those two together just like Jack and Sue. This was a great story and now i am going to go back and read it from the beginning to end. Later -
71cottes chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
the nice end for this history
Countrygirl09 chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Beautiful story! You are a gifted writer!
Tangosalsa chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Yes! that did end very well. And the more precious because Jack gave Sue the engagement ring from his grandmother's ring.