Reviews for The Consequences of Genetics
Apple chapter 5 . 1/20
Hey. I love your story. Plz publish more! Ik it's been a long time since it was first started but I'm so into the story. Plz go on and write a lot more. -Apple
The-Darkest-Monster chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Please please, I know it's been ages but PLEASE continue this story. It's REALLY GOOD. I like how you've tied it all in. In the while thing I only saw 1 mistake and that was a 'the' instead of 'they' and frankly that is totally acceptable. I love this story, please put up something more to it!
Amber chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I have just finished reading this fanfic. I don’t have an account here so I just came back the first chapter to write a review. How can I read anymore JakexSherry fanfics? This is one of the, if not the best JakexSherry fanfictions out there. I mean it. And I’ve read a lot because I am currently obssessing over their pairing. Too much and too hard for my own good. I am currently away from home because of work and I guess this is a way for me to cope? So you see, I don’t just need this. I NEED this. This fic is THIS good. Hahaha! Don’t mean to put pressure on you or anything. I just hope that chapter 5 isn’t the last time I get to see of this great fanfiction.
Amber chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Gaaaaaaah! You can’t do this to me. You can’t! Whatta cliff hanger, man. You gotta, and I mean gotta update! Also, I want to know what happens to Jake and Sherry! My life depends on it now!
Amber chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
That was intense, even if the ending sence only last opr a couple of minutes. I could feel the tention man! I’m glad I found this fic!
Amber chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
How can you create such a charmer character? Is it even possible that I have grown fond of Frederick? Hahaha! I can see Tom Hardy as Frederick. Yes? No? Yes.
Amber chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
For some reason, I love it when Jake and/or Piers say “Oh yeah” threateningly. Okay, I’m gonna comment on here as I read through the fic and not when I’ve finished reading it altogether. I marvel at your work, the series of events really fold into each other well. I’m not even sure what fold into each other means but just know you’ve done a really really great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I’m dying over! “You fucking broke me.” I felt so many emotions from just one line. And that ending! That ending. Awe hell. :-)) keep it up!
Amber chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Nice nice nice! This is just like a movie. You’ve created interesting characters too. Action-filled, great writing, exciting turn of events, you’ve done an amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
First off, I like that you’ve tossed in an English fellow in there. We could use hearing someone speak with an English accent. Hell, I was reading his lines with an English accent. Very nice touch. I also like how Jake somehow had someone to be chummy chummy with, at least while being on a mission, and how they were able to tease him. I don’t know about mercenaries, I’m not sure if they’re very strict about forming relationships with each other, but the teasing Jake scene I can picture. Good job, mate!
Sasyoura chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
why won't be there more chapters D: ?
you're really good and i like the plott really much i hope you will write this ff till the end and defeat the hiatus and blockade !
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
Hikari Daeron chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
sdhfkjasfdsjf Ada. So much hate for Ada. Can we please NOT have an Ada/Leon situation, please. PLEASEEE.

Though I love Leon. Eeeeeeeee few things. This story is 1) well written; 2) well thought-out; and 3) you address any concerns I may have with every author's note. I want to extend my beta/editorial services to you. Generally I don't have much time, but I'd love to make an exception for this story. If your other stories are half as good, I'll be back in the fanfic scene in no time. (It's been about 4 years or so since I've seriously followed any stories/authors; college does that to a person. But I'm preparing for grad school next year and need a bit of fun to lighten things up.)

(Also because I started playing RE this year and I'm obsessed.)

You do a great job with the little things: sentence flow, grammatical construction, etc. The overall story is going places and seems to be well thought-out. So, great job!
Hikari Daeron chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
CHRIS! YAYYYYYYYYY!

Sorry.

PS Freddy, oh god. He's hilarious xD
Hikari Daeron chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Guhhhhhhh Jake/Sherr That is how I feel.