Reviews for Beautiful night
Sasina chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Omg I love them. Thanks for this *-*.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Awesome one shot now only if this happened on the show. :)
c.j chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
dam just dam
zombieslayer5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i loved this, it was great! i'm glad you wrote a fic for the first episode, can't wait for tomorrow's to see if they will put in more caryl. i hope so :)
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
lmao much better than the show for sure
Jonathan Scarecrow chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow... I love you I love you I love you! I totally thought this is what should happen when I saw that scene, your the one who wrote it! For that I love you!
ochitduzon chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Greaat! Wishing this will come true!
TriviaQueen chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
*phew!* Glad I wasn't the only one having very similar thoughts after the massage scene! Really enjoyed this :)
jaded79 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! So well written and... wow. Just wow.
Sinister Attraction chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was really cute and hot! Loved your one shot, great job!
Panja Mysy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hee hee hee, that scene on the bus was my favorite part of the whole premier :D Carol's getting so badass and confident and I love it! And Daryl, did you notice how he clapped Lori on the shoulder as they were going in the prison? He's opened up so much and it's adorable! :)
TereDere chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I've been checking fanfiction repeatedly in anticipation of a great Caryl story after Sunday's episode...your story is perfect. Thank you.
LopezG chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I think almost passed out from the premiere. It was a long wait, but it not disappoint. I knew you'd be inspired. That was an awesome scene with them being all cozy with each other. What great chemistry! I even felt bad for Lori. How about you?
iamiweasley chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I was sobbing and screaming when I watched the caryl scene! That was so good! I WANT MORE!
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh a Caryl fan can dream! Maybe a few more episodes in... when Carol has kicked Lori out of her cell or otherwise enticed Daryl into one!