Reviews for Hawkeye Walks Into a Bar
YesteryearsGirl chapter 1 . 3/28
Excellent job; I love the bromance! :) There really isn't enough of it for Steve and Clint, so I'm always glad to see it!
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Thanks so much for making me laugh! Not just in my head, either, but actually laugh out loud. :) Not many fanfics can do that anymore. Anyway, awesome job. I loved Captain Sober. xP And of course, Clint was fantastic. Excellent job!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awesome story :D
LightningRivera chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I like it. Nice bromance you have there:)
UumRonin chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
summerlinde chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"Captain Sober, designated driver for the Avengers." I love it! I also like the characterization of both guys. I thought the whole discussion of who should be blamed for Coulson's death was really realistic, and I liked the way Steve pointed out the pointlessness of going out for a drink but didn't deny that he wanted to. Sometimes when people write Steve, they make him too much of a goody-goody, and you did a good job of capturing the guy who sat in a bar in his own movie, mourning Bucky and not being able to get drunk, while still keeping him polite and well-mannered and dedicated to ideals like fairness. I also really liked the thing with the signed trading cards on the grave.
D4nP0tter chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
love this! your style is great, and you've got the characters well - I can just imagine Hawkeye being like that! I only wish there could have been some action! I love a good ol' bar fight!
Note: I like to read bar fights. In a real bar fight, I would most likely be crushed!
Miss Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Very good! Very well written. You especially did a good job wih portraying Steve/Cap. Nice touch with the signed trading cards as well.

Thanks so much for sharing and keep at it!
-Miss Rabbit
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Liked it
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
cute story. I can totally see it happening.