Reviews for Cheer Up Mikey
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN CUUUUUUTE! LOVED IT ! MY FEELS WERE ERUPTING OUT OF ME! AHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE I LUV MIKEY! I LUV ALL OF DEM!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9
Wasn't expecting Splinter to be so sneaky...loved it! :D
Thunderwolf2456 chapter 1 . 1/7
Poor Mikey I know how it feels to be tickled tortured...
Uh oh...shouldent have said that-HELP!

XD
MikeyLoverLogan chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
So they want Mikey to focus more, train harder, stop making so much noise, and stop acting so childish. They want him to play less video games, watch less t.v., and eat less. Then once he does all that they get mad at him for doing what they wanted him to do. I could see this happening on the show. Great story by the way, keep it up. I like how they got him to open up and talk. Mikeys the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
*faints from fluff overload*
Athese chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was sooooo cute :3
Dragon with a Shotgun chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OMG i just LOVED this! I can't imagine a serious Mikey... That'd be like trying to picture raph as a cuddly loving turtle that wouldn't hurt a fly! Lol! But i loved how splinter gave tickling ideas at the end, it showed that he loved to hear Mikey's laughing and all of his sons having a good time. It was a sweet story, keep up the awesome work! :)
MSilverHorse chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ooooo So Amazing :3
I wan't to read more and more :D
Breanna chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was so funny! I SO LOVED IT! AWESOME!
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
so cute! Good job :)
Rapheal chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I love that end bit (did I mention how tickilish mickeys feet are

Donnie l-Leo stay back raph don't don't plahahahahahahahaha
Nooohohohohohoho plehehehehehehehes)

Hahahahahahaha typical mikey
Rapheal chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Did I mention ho tckilish his feet are hahahahahahaha best line ever
Neonlights12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Hahaha lol! this was so cute AWWW poor Mikey it must being the youngest, constantly being tortured lol Great job BTW :)
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 11/29/2013