Reviews for Doctor's Orders
Queen Kasumi chapter 1 . 10/11
Waaah, so many feels! Thanks for sharing this story; I really enjoyed it.
Keep writing :)
Liza chapter 1 . 9/19
Loved it! There are simply not enough JoexMimi stories out there...

And yours is really great! I love the way you're using repeating motives - such as the flowers and colors and how they kinda were metaphors for the people in this story to open up and start to glow from the inside...honestly, you're really good at this.

And I liked the way the story came full circle...starting with the doctor's order and ending with it.

Really, this is some amazing stuff...thanks for enlightening my day with this read! :)
Nekocin chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is a lovely read! Thank you for sharing.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is so freaking fantastic! It's beautiful and I love it so much! (I'm not being very helpful, but I don't have any criticisms to offer. I almost did with the airport scene, but then Jyou-)
that one little guy chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Your stuff is so feel-good, I just love it :B (lol don't mind me I'm just going through all your superold Digimon stuff... it's just SO GOOD)
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Absolutely beautiful
TophieTheStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
After digging through for Jyou/Mimi fics a while back, I read this and loved it. Today, I found it again and reread it. Both times I figured something out. This is the best fic for this pairing that I've found so far. It's well-written (save some small typos and a couple formatting things that I could easily set aside while I read, neither were distracting) and you have the characters down pretty well.

In all, it was a nice, fluffy fic with an engaging plot that kept me hooked all the way through. You've inspired me to get back into fic writing with a Jyou/Mimi fic of my own. ;)
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love the concept - truly an eye opener. If only we could all do the same. :) Lovely story. :D
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
D I really liked this. ) It flowed nicely and the romance was a good pace. )
Missng chapter 1 . 9/29/2010

I'm torn between laughing and crying. Quite an inspirational story. Ahhh, 1st gen digimon. How I miss it. Heh, I should forward this story to my doctor friend. I'm going into medical myself. This was a cute reminder that it's not always about fixing the physical problems. :] Thanks for the read! :D
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ah! This fic was too cute! And hmm...Jou, a model? I could see that! Still, I'm glad you added that he was a writer for a health medicine. This fic was really that awesome.
AlaeaMori chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i know this is ages since you wrote it...but just so you know this was absolutely brilliant...the lesson learnt by Jyou is something that many need to learn thgh they probably don't realise they need to. Nehu brilliant fic
Undertakerlover 1306 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This is an awesome Jyoumi fic. I have never been a fan of the american boy Micheal. Jyou and Mimi are the best pairing on Digimon. Anyways I love Jyoumi fics forever. Yay Jyoumi!
Sony89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
a very long oneshot :P but i liked it very much.. good job!
Luna Nightraven chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
An excellent story! I think I like the pairing of Jyou and Mimi. They're as different as day and night, but you make it work really well. I was very impressed at how well you kept the two DigiDestined, and Gomamon and Palmon, in character. I can't think of any constructive criticism at the moment, so again, great story!