Reviews for Doctor's Orders
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is so freaking fantastic! It's beautiful and I love it so much! (I'm not being very helpful, but I don't have any criticisms to offer. I almost did with the airport scene, but then Jyou-)
that one little guy chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Your stuff is so feel-good, I just love it :B (lol don't mind me I'm just going through all your superold Digimon stuff... it's just SO GOOD)
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Absolutely beautiful
TophieTheStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
After digging through for Jyou/Mimi fics a while back, I read this and loved it. Today, I found it again and reread it. Both times I figured something out. This is the best fic for this pairing that I've found so far. It's well-written (save some small typos and a couple formatting things that I could easily set aside while I read, neither were distracting) and you have the characters down pretty well.

In all, it was a nice, fluffy fic with an engaging plot that kept me hooked all the way through. You've inspired me to get back into fic writing with a Jyou/Mimi fic of my own. ;)
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love the concept - truly an eye opener. If only we could all do the same. :) Lovely story. :D
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
D I really liked this. ) It flowed nicely and the romance was a good pace. )
Missng chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
:DDD

I'm torn between laughing and crying. Quite an inspirational story. Ahhh, 1st gen digimon. How I miss it. Heh, I should forward this story to my doctor friend. I'm going into medical myself. This was a cute reminder that it's not always about fixing the physical problems. :] Thanks for the read! :D
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ah! This fic was too cute! And hmm...Jou, a model? I could see that! Still, I'm glad you added that he was a writer for a health medicine. This fic was really that awesome.
AlaeaMori chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i know this is ages since you wrote it...but just so you know this was absolutely brilliant...the lesson learnt by Jyou is something that many need to learn thgh they probably don't realise they need to. Nehu brilliant fic
Undertakerlover 1306 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This is an awesome Jyoumi fic. I have never been a fan of the american boy Micheal. Jyou and Mimi are the best pairing on Digimon. Anyways I love Jyoumi fics forever. Yay Jyoumi!
Sony89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
a very long oneshot :P but i liked it very much.. good job!
Luna Nightraven chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
An excellent story! I think I like the pairing of Jyou and Mimi. They're as different as day and night, but you make it work really well. I was very impressed at how well you kept the two DigiDestined, and Gomamon and Palmon, in character. I can't think of any constructive criticism at the moment, so again, great story!
king who chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wow, you're a good writer. I like how the feelings naturally developed rather than just the plot being driven by some silly childhood crush as that's how many stories are. Best one-shot I've read so far
Osidiano chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This was a really good story; your characterizations of both Mimi and Jyou were spot-on. Though, I will admit, I was surprised that you had Jyou crack under the pressures of being a doctor, it was still believable in the way that you presented it. You did a great job.

My only complaint would have to be the lack of chapters. I think that if you had split the story into actual chapters, especially moving the epilogue, it would have been nice. But, as far as content or style, I have no complaints. Keep up the good work!
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Quite frankly, this was probably the best Jyomi on this site not just because this couple is rare but because it was written beautifully. The characterization was especially magnificent with everything fitting in quite nicely.