Reviews for No Matter What We Stand Together
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 6/27
OMG. Sammy pulled a Yoda with the lightening thing! XD That was so cool! ( I really hope you revisit that, Sam's use of the Force is fascinating and I would love to learn more) Man, I love these two! I cannot wait to read more! Keep it up! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 6/27
Adam! That little scene just made me so happy! Adam was adorable in this one :)
tsuki.shizukesa chapter 14 . 6/24
This story is quite interesting, and I can't wait to read more of it. Please continue it soon.

Ta ta for now ;)
zephyr hb chapter 13 . 3/14
Yay, save the children!
Assbutt McGee chapter 13 . 3/2
I LOVE that you're still updating this story! I really look forward to each new chapter . Nice that you've brought Adam along for the ride. Great job. :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
This was fantastic! I am so happy Anakin got to meet Sam, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I am so happy you updated! I love this story! I am so happy Sam got his lightsaber back! Can't wait to read more! :)
Lola chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Update, please...pretty pretty please
midnightheula chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I don't think that I have ever seen a supernatural/Star Wars crossover before, but I am really enjoying it! Thank you for writing it :D
ESurnaturel chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Love your stories! Have a nice vacation :-)
Krysania chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Still it was a lovely Chapter!
Irako of the Desert chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Meh... This story had the potential to be really awesome and interesting. Instead, you shoehorned Dean and Sam into the Star Wars universe without demonstrating an in-depth grasp of either series' lore and came up with a weak plot full of events that are poorly motivated. I can see how you wrote certain things because they sounded really awesome: Sam being trained up as a Sith, Dean being good buddies with Anakin Skywalker, etc., etc. You failed to give many of these events enough set-up or to follow them through to their logical conclusion. For example, if Anakin had not been the one to go after his own mother and she was able to survive because of it, he might not have fallen to the dark side. He probably would have continued to try and be a proper Jedi without being haunted by memory of his slaughter of Tusken Raiders in a fit of rage-grief.

I would have found this more interesting if it was set post-Return of the Jedi and pre-Yuuzhan Vong invasion, with Sam and Dean going from planet to planet as Jedi to chase down monsters. Sam could still be struggling with walking that line between Light and Dark, and Dean could still be sticking up for him despite the Jedi Masters' concerns. You'd also get the chance to bring galactic politics into play as the government shows how nervous they are about possibly getting another Kyp Durron with a Sun Crusher. Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki, would be an invaluable resource to you, I'm sure. Just ignore anything that is the CG Clone Wars Cartoon Network series, and you ought to be fine.

You also don't need to put a disclaimer saying that the characters or the universes do not belong to you. This is . Everybody writes stories about characters and universes and franchises that do not belong to them. It's assumed that the work will be derivative. You're better off putting author's notes at the end of chapters telling which books of the Star Wars universe you're referencing.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
So good of you! Such a sweet story you created. The Winchesters have oh-so-nicely and smoothly got settled down into TSW universe.
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
so glad you updated! This was fantastic! :)