Reviews for No Matter What We Stand Together
doraemax chapter 17 . 3/24
Very good crossover story. Pity we can't see more of Supernatural characters in here. Would have love to see a grouchy Bobby Singer (an old ex-corsec, close family friend maybe) calling people idjits left and right, Ellen and Joe (bounty hunter/ Bar owner, bad-asses Mandalorians, friends with the winchesters), maybe even Castiel (can't think of a good role for him, though). Loki/Gabriel (also can't think of a good position for him). Maybe even Zachariah, an asshole Jedi who wants Sam dead (though that one is pushing it).

love it. thank you. more please.
lemonofweirdness chapter 17 . 2/20
AHHH I LOVE THIS STORY!
great job and keep up the good work! :-D
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 2/16
I am so happy you updated! Surprisingly my favorite part in this chapter was Sam's interaction with Mace Windu - Mace accepting Sam for who Sam is was very satisfying. I cannot wait to see some more Jedi/Sam interactions! :) (I am also hoping for some Obi/Sam bonding! ;) )
Sari Dark chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
What a thrilling adventure! It would be nice to read more! 3
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Can't wait to read more! I love the idea of Sam, Dean, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, and possibly Yoda being one big family, and I also loved the part where Dean saved Schmi Skywalker. Keep up the amazing work~
quoththeraven5 chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
I am so happy you updated! Poor Dean, it sucks what happened with his leg, but at the same time I am so happy they are back in the temple. It will be really interesting to see the Jedi's reaction to Sam and possibly the growing friendship between Anakin and Sam. Please continue! I cannot wait to read more! :)
kaz.bu chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I like how youv portrayed sam. So confused. Is he going to go dark side again?
Yumitsume chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
Lovely chapter. Please continue soon. Also, you said bake details at the end there.

Ciao ;)
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
OMG. Sammy pulled a Yoda with the lightening thing! XD That was so cool! ( I really hope you revisit that, Sam's use of the Force is fascinating and I would love to learn more) Man, I love these two! I cannot wait to read more! Keep it up! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Adam! That little scene just made me so happy! Adam was adorable in this one :)
Yumitsume chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
This story is quite interesting, and I can't wait to read more of it. Please continue it soon.

Ta ta for now ;)
zephyr hb chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Yay, save the children!
Assbutt McGee chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
I LOVE that you're still updating this story! I really look forward to each new chapter . Nice that you've brought Adam along for the ride. Great job. :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
This was fantastic! I am so happy Anakin got to meet Sam, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I am so happy you updated! I love this story! I am so happy Sam got his lightsaber back! Can't wait to read more! :)