Reviews for No Matter What We Stand Together
JelloGirl323 chapter 17 . 4/13
Oh my gosh! This is FABULOUS! I love it so very much. Ugh! My heart goes out to Sam. And poor Dean getting his leg chopped off like that. Bit I'm glad the Jedi are warming up to Sammy. Can't wait to see what happens next!
JG
Ren chapter 17 . 3/12
Hope you continue this soon :D
I really like this AU (and there really isn't enough spn in starwars au out there)
You fit the character really well here, I can't believe I just found this fic..
doraemax chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
Very good crossover story. Pity we can't see more of Supernatural characters in here. Would have love to see a grouchy Bobby Singer (an old ex-corsec, close family friend maybe) calling people idjits left and right, Ellen and Joe (bounty hunter/ Bar owner, bad-asses Mandalorians, friends with the winchesters), maybe even Castiel (can't think of a good role for him, though). Loki/Gabriel (also can't think of a good position for him). Maybe even Zachariah, an asshole Jedi who wants Sam dead (though that one is pushing it).

love it. thank you. more please.
lemonofweirdness chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
AHHH I LOVE THIS STORY!
great job and keep up the good work! :-D
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 2/16/2016
I am so happy you updated! Surprisingly my favorite part in this chapter was Sam's interaction with Mace Windu - Mace accepting Sam for who Sam is was very satisfying. I cannot wait to see some more Jedi/Sam interactions! :) (I am also hoping for some Obi/Sam bonding! ;) )
Sari Dark chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
What a thrilling adventure! It would be nice to read more! 3
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Can't wait to read more! I love the idea of Sam, Dean, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, and possibly Yoda being one big family, and I also loved the part where Dean saved Schmi Skywalker. Keep up the amazing work~
quoththeraven5 chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
I am so happy you updated! Poor Dean, it sucks what happened with his leg, but at the same time I am so happy they are back in the temple. It will be really interesting to see the Jedi's reaction to Sam and possibly the growing friendship between Anakin and Sam. Please continue! I cannot wait to read more! :)
kaz.bu chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I like how youv portrayed sam. So confused. Is he going to go dark side again?
Yumitsume chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
Lovely chapter. Please continue soon. Also, you said bake details at the end there.

Ciao ;)
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
OMG. Sammy pulled a Yoda with the lightening thing! XD That was so cool! ( I really hope you revisit that, Sam's use of the Force is fascinating and I would love to learn more) Man, I love these two! I cannot wait to read more! Keep it up! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Adam! That little scene just made me so happy! Adam was adorable in this one :)
Yumitsume chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
This story is quite interesting, and I can't wait to read more of it. Please continue it soon.

Ta ta for now ;)
zephyr hb chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Yay, save the children!
Assbutt McGee chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
I LOVE that you're still updating this story! I really look forward to each new chapter . Nice that you've brought Adam along for the ride. Great job. :)