Reviews for lovely complexaka carzy people
Lunae Ariae chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Uhm... I'll try to be as nice as possible in this review because I saw your first one was quite rude. This is just a little constructive criticism. Can I suggest possibly cutting the big paragraphs into smaller paragraphs so the readers won't get lost. Also, re-reading it a few time to work out all the errors (I noticed a few here and there) would be a good idea.

Also, I saw in your profile that this was written for a friend and that you'd posted it in the Lovely complex section of this site. Just so you know, this story is actually in the MagicalxMiralce section of the site. And, this story seems almost like it's not written FOR anything but rather entirely of your own creation.

On that note, might I suggest that you post this story over on FictionPress instead. Over there you will likely get much more helpful comments instead of downright rude ones. It will also be viewed as a story of your own creation so it will viewed... well, ya know... more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
What a bunch of crap. NOTHING to do with Magical X Miracle. All the girls are bitches who for some insane reason are stronger than the guys. The guys are pigs. Are you sexist or something? Even I would admit that guys are physically stronger than girls. And I am a girl. So stop being a sexist pig! And naming a character after yourself? Stuck up much?! Your story was awful!