Reviews for Meet the Parents
PhilH chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I likd this a lot. Any chance of it being comtinued?
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
lol the double date.

though i guess goku could be a distant cousin of vegetas
Leadx chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Damn, awesome fanfic. I wish there were more DBZ/Smallville fanfics around. Since I doubt you'll make a sequel to this 3 years after publishing. Anyway, I loved how you replaced Alisha with Bulla, and instead made sure it was her meeting him there. Also Vegeta is awesome here for sure.

Great job on the fanfic, I enjoyed this little gem :)
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This was definitely a treat with a unique pairing good job!
tim223 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I liked the story. I haven't seen anything like it, great job.
annabelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
lol a superman vs vegeta scene...
ssj3gohan007 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Great story! Will it have a continuation to see how much the training would make a difference and help clark in his future battles?
manufan2312 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
loved this fic clark/bulla was a cool pairing
hope you do a sequal more of clark interacting with the sayians or a prequal would love to read a more detailed view about vegetas and frezas history with krypton and jor-el
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
What, no Goku vs Superman nonsense? Amazing.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was an interesting different. Clark doesn't date nearly enough aliens. More seriously though it was a good story. Nice little history with Vegeta and Jor-El.

Great little one shot.
Loresign chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was just TOO rare. Great one-shot. Nice combo.

I might have like a little more of a fight between Vegeta and Clark. Might have been funny to have Clark wipe the floor with Vegeta. Vegeta tends to be a bit cocky.

You do great FF - Please it up.

:D
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I like it, need part 2.
Darkcrest27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Type your review great one shot.I agree with most of the other reviewers that you could easily make this into an epic story
StarlitStar chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
how would have thought to mix these world ..it works
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really did enjoy the DBZ/Smallville one shot. Like the back story between Vegeta and Jor-el .

Liked The ending part foreshadowing Vegeta and Goku training Clark, I totally got a Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and Jet Li vibe off of that .