Reviews for Meet the Parents
annabelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
lol a superman vs vegeta scene...
ssj3gohan007 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Great story! Will it have a continuation to see how much the training would make a difference and help clark in his future battles?
manufan2312 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
loved this fic clark/bulla was a cool pairing
hope you do a sequal more of clark interacting with the sayians or a prequal would love to read a more detailed view about vegetas and frezas history with krypton and jor-el
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
What, no Goku vs Superman nonsense? Amazing.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was an interesting different. Clark doesn't date nearly enough aliens. More seriously though it was a good story. Nice little history with Vegeta and Jor-El.

Great little one shot.
Loresign chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was just TOO rare. Great one-shot. Nice combo.

I might have like a little more of a fight between Vegeta and Clark. Might have been funny to have Clark wipe the floor with Vegeta. Vegeta tends to be a bit cocky.

You do great FF - Please it up.

:D
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I like it, need part 2.
Darkcrest27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Type your review great one shot.I agree with most of the other reviewers that you could easily make this into an epic story
StarlitStar chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
how would have thought to mix these world ..it works
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really did enjoy the DBZ/Smallville one shot. Like the back story between Vegeta and Jor-el .

Liked The ending part foreshadowing Vegeta and Goku training Clark, I totally got a Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and Jet Li vibe off of that .
Quathis chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice. Good dynamics and backstory, and I can just imagine Vegeta's face when he finds out the stones were on Earth this whole time. Either gaping with shock or laughing at the irony. Good job. Until next time.
Titanium Ferrous chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That story was great! Are u sure that you only want to do a one-shot? Seriously, that could be a whole book! lol!
Coolrod chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Please make this into a full story chunk its pretty good. And i like the clark/bulla pairing and with goku and vegeta training clark it would be badass. I also like the fact that vegeta can be like a mentor to clark and watching over him.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Well, this was a fun one shot indeed, and would hope that you might do some more like these someday, heck, imagine if Lum set her sights on him LOL. also enjoyed seeing a bit more of Vegeta aside from the usual Vegeta smash! that we get in so many fanfics, and canon at times LOL.