Reviews for Hold My Heart
Kaytalla chapter 32 . 7/30
Love this story,though it is a little strange to read as a pregnant woman when I know it's highly unlikely to fee a baby move at 15 weeks as more than just a slight flutter called "quickening" which I have felt. But it is impossible for anyone else to feel it at this stage, the baby is only 4 inches long and weighing a couple ounces so it's movements are not strong enough for anyone else on the outside to feel. And no doctor will tell you for sure at 12 weeks what the gender is because the genitals are not formed until the 14th week. Other than the little inconsistencies I really do love the story :)
Puppy64 chapter 36 . 7/13
This story was soooo cute! I found myself spending all day doing nothing so that I could read the whole thing! I LOVED the relationship between Kurt and Blaine in this fanfiction, I love hiw they both were to happy! I loved EVERY SINGLE character in this story! So thank you for such a wonderfully, and beautifully written story!
VoyageAsia chapter 36 . 5/10
I have been reading this story off and on for the past few days (and way too late at night) and I loved it. You really took your time developing their relationship and just gave the essentials for the "training" with Sebastian. There was a nice balance of plot, character development and smut. This ending was absolutely perfect.

What really amazed me was that you wrote most of this story whilst you were in high school and without a beta. You have a natural talent for story telling and I hope you keep with it. I know it has been 2 years since you completed the story and I wish you every success in whatever you are doing.
abcstory chapter 36 . 3/4
I just discovered this story and really loved it! I think I squealed when the guy revealed himself to be an agent of the UN. I love the all Klaine, they're awesome! I may or may not have said "motherfucker" when Cooper and Burt went to see Blaine's parents because damn do I want to kill them.
And thanks for the warning too, I skipped some parts at the beginning with Sebastian and when you said there was violence because I can't stand it, so sorry to have missed a part of the story,
Anyway loved it :)
adjoa-writes chapter 37 . 1/23
I never thought I was ever gonna read a book as 'weird' as this...'Carriers' and all those anomalies. But. It. Was. Amazing! I loved it!-and I'm so recommending it for my friends. You have a great gift-keep writing!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2014
Loved it
richterri chapter 37 . 9/21/2014
Could you post oneshots treasure my heart on fan fiction I would love to read
silverbrume chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
" 'I was the first one to admit feelings, don't question me.' " Awwwww! I love your snarky and adorable Kurt.
leahmo34 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
im glad blaine has a cuddle bug.
leahmo34 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
well Im glad kurt family is nice.
leahmo34 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
carmichael you user scumbag
leahmo34 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
awee poor Blaine. I felt his pain
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
good so far. reminds me of another story, but kurt was the slave in that one. But his parents loved him in that story.
patricia.remacova chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
oh my god this chapter was pure heaven! :DDDDDD
I laughed so much!