Reviews for Hold My Heart
abcstory chapter 36 . 3/4
I just discovered this story and really loved it! I think I squealed when the guy revealed himself to be an agent of the UN. I love the all Klaine, they're awesome! I may or may not have said "motherfucker" when Cooper and Burt went to see Blaine's parents because damn do I want to kill them.
And thanks for the warning too, I skipped some parts at the beginning with Sebastian and when you said there was violence because I can't stand it, so sorry to have missed a part of the story,
Anyway loved it :)
adjoa-writes chapter 37 . 1/23
I never thought I was ever gonna read a book as 'weird' as this...'Carriers' and all those anomalies. But. It. Was. Amazing! I loved it!-and I'm so recommending it for my friends. You have a great gift-keep writing!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2014
Loved it
richterri chapter 37 . 9/21/2014
Could you post oneshots treasure my heart on fan fiction I would love to read
silverbrume chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
" 'I was the first one to admit feelings, don't question me.' " Awwwww! I love your snarky and adorable Kurt.
leahmo34 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
im glad blaine has a cuddle bug.
leahmo34 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
well Im glad kurt family is nice.
leahmo34 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
carmichael you user scumbag
leahmo34 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
awee poor Blaine. I felt his pain
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
good so far. reminds me of another story, but kurt was the slave in that one. But his parents loved him in that story.
patricia.remacova chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
oh my god this chapter was pure heaven! :DDDDDD
I laughed so much!
1sunfun chapter 36 . 1/9/2014
Nice.
Katey chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
My gosh, I am absolutely floored by how perfect and beautiful this story was. Reading this was the best four hours of my life... I loved it so much that I can't even find the words to tell you how incredible it was. What is do for a sequel though! The epilogue was such a perfect end to a perfect story.
Shadowbond chapter 37 . 12/27/2013
Aaaaaaaaah!
Ok, I do not like smut, but that's ok, that was only about a third of the story. Plus, it was possible to scroll quickly over it and you gave warnings about that sort of thing, thank you, I appreciate it. Your writing skills are incredible, I think that you developed the characters and plotlines really well! I loved the ending! Also, your Finn and Cooper were way better than canon! Thank you!
Lover of gays chapter 36 . 12/5/2013
Loved the whole series :)