Reviews for Earning Forgiveness
Sonic Key chapter 15 . 1/20
This is a wonderfully written, I love all they characters and the way you expressed them. Call me strange, but Michael is one of my favorite characters!
I really hope you find the time to update
Rko-flavored-skittlez chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
This is really good:)
Rko-flavored-skittlez chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Pretty good so far:)
Rubber Noodles chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
I really need a new chapter. please?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
looking forward to more
Ky111 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Great chapter and Castiel stepping up to tell Michael some hard truths that he is still reluctant to hear.

Until the next one.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This good
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
great, can't wait to read to rest!
yolo chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
i love this story. I think it would be really cool if you brought meg into this to help them like she was on the show but dont kill her coz it would be nice to see cas brothers reactions to his relationship with meg
Ky111 chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Great chapter very interested what this rag tag groups next move will be.

Later.
Ky111 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic story, really well written and thought out and it's funny while being appropriately serious when necessary. Looking forward to seeing how it continues to play out and I think Dean could do with a bit of time to himself and not having to worry and stress over everything and be there for the others, always having to watch out for them and be the protector (the guys had a couple of very bad years and by couple I mean something more like over 40 years if you count Hell time, 3-4 if you don't). Interested in how things will play out with the Hell Gates with Michael, Gabriel, Balthazar and Cas playing bigger parts (that's a lot of Angel Mojo), also interested if Metatron would try and pull what he did with Michael back (it be a lot harder for him as Cas would no doubt be harder to manipulate with 3 other Angels on his side plus Naomi probably would back off with Michael making his reappearance).

Until the next one.
Usaka chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I love this story! Please tell me you'll be writing more! There's not enough dean and michael stories out there. You have captured Michael almost exactly the way I've thought of him and his reasoning! Amazing job :)
Hope to see more!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
I loled at the last line! Love this