Reviews for (Music Is Love) In Search Of A Word
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Hi there.
So I don't know your name, or who you are, or anything else about you. And normally I would make some comment about how this story's so good that it deserves more reviews, but that doesn't tell anybody anything.

What I really want to say is that - and I'm saying this on a whim because it kind of makes me feel like I'm giving away a treasured comfort object - this was the first Bechloe fanfic I ever read. It might even have been the first fanfic I ever read, period. And since then, I've read millions and millions of them, and written quite a few myself, but all these years, this has been in my head. I've heard those first lines and last lines in my head a thousand times, and the Icarus references, and I've always considered it a meaningful and poetic work of literature. This is my first time reading it since 2012, which feels like a decade ago and also yesterday.

I don't know if you're even here anymore, but I felt the need to say something. It almost feels like I'm talking to the story itself. I can't explain why, but I've always had that first paragraph stuck in my mind. It's been there for three solid years, and I don't know why.

I actually have an account here, and it's really tempting for me to tell you who I am so that we can talk, but I'm going to leave it like this, anonymous. And maybe this will leave my mind after saying this, but I just figured I'd say this. I have friends whose face so can't remember after a year, but I remember this.

If you asked me to tell you why, I couldn't. But I do.
bechloe47 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
:) This is so beautiful and it makes me smile.
Origin Unknown chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
My god, this is beautiful. Your style is wonderfully poetic; each sentence captivates the audience, and your style causes it to flow very nicely. I especially love the mythological references!
Keep up the good work!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Mesmerizing. Love it. Captured the thoughts and emotions wonderfully. Deep. Thanks heaps for sharing
Duh2042 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I congratulate you on officially getting this song stuck in my head -_-
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Damn you for making this fic so good
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Alright, big smile on my face because of this.
It's such a beautiful story and the pace between each section is perfect.
I must tell you I love this.
Jax-In-Neverland chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
The amount of times I have re-read this and I've only just noticed that I haven't left a review!

So, I love this. It's so beautiful and 'squee' worthy and I never know whether to smile or cry. It's just... I mean, I love it.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hello, again
I think its safe to say that i enjoy reading all your Pitch Perfect fics lol. I liked how Beca was hooked from the shower scence but at the time didnt realise and how she ends up making loads of Titanium remixes and cant stop. I also liked how you included the Icarus myth to describe how Beca feels about Chloe.
The "The Bellas are basically Aubrey and Chloe and then Everyone Else" line made me laugh cause its very true and of course Aubry in all her scareiness telling Beca to speak to her then hiding in the shadow lol.
Another great one shot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That... That was just amazing. Wow. Well done
magicmumu chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is cute! I like this pairing and I liked that you incerted a small scene of the movie and gave it an alternative ending.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aw
I.Think.Of.Her chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Beautifully written. I loved it. Seriously great. You might want to add chloe and beca to the characters. You might get more reviews if thats what you're looking for :)
words end here chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
A joy to read. ( :
jock chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ok, so I think this story is my favourite.
It was written in a way that made the story really beautiful and honest. Loved the girls together, Aubrey's little moments were great, the Icarus comparison, Becca's pov, Becca realising she wants Chloe.
I loved it, thank you.