Reviews for No Going back
StarElsie chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
UPDATE
StarElsie chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I wonder why Ciel is more valuable
StarElsie chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Sebastian is so mean
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I like it. Please continue
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Ooooh, here comes the sexiness! Finally! Sebastian needs to take back what is his and figure out that he needs Ciel as much as Ciel needs him! (Okay, I'm going to stop with the exclamation marks now). I think this is a great lead-up to something (or so I'm hoping) so it's short and sweet - kinda like a bridge? Besides, I think this very realistically portrays the characters.
P.S. I have no idea why it took me so long to review O_o I hope you update soon :)
Foreverdreamergirl1 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Please update thIs need to see what happens next ! Great story line and well written:)
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Tht was bloody epic plz write more
Thegraybluekitten chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
This is awesome! Please, write the next chapter soon!
TaitZu-chan chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
the story's interesting. do please continue, can't wait the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT! The only thing i want idms for youbto continue it! I was so addicted!
promocat chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
don't worry! this was fine-sebastian has to realize what he does feel for ciel(i think ciel aready knows his own feelings-but of course he will not say them to sebastuan!)
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Hehehehe. . . I love a jealous Sebastian You know, I wouldn't mind a bit of RougexCiel action but SebastianxCiel will be my otp forever! XD please update soon!
KittyCiel656 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
It doesn't suck at all! I really love your story so far. I just wish this could be longer please And that Sebastian has to suffer more for being emotionless with Ciel for so long . Hope you can update sooner :)