Reviews for She's the Enemy
dmpanda5 chapter 3 . 1/2
Fantastic story! Loved it, was looking for a Bechloe story were Beca is a treble and found this awesome story. Great job with it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
3 chapters and im already wanting more! Good job so far :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
this story is not that great its so AU that its not even a pitch perfect story anymore.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
That little banter at the end was hilarious
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Such a wonderful story.
I think it's cool that Jesse is her step-brother and I like that Chloe dedicated the Bellas set-list to Beca.
Please do an epilogue.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I love Beca's confidence, it's very hot.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ooh this is interesting, Beca as a Treblemaker
YaKuKu chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
This is ROCKIN' AWESOME! Beca being a treble and Chloe slept with her? PURE GENIUS
I love this if it have more chapters but somehow a three-shots fit it! and as if I didn't already love this! :3

Have an awesome day to you!
ficreadr chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
this was brilliant! i vote for that possible epilogue :)
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Aww... I love it when there's not much smut and lemon and a lot of fluff! Love this AU of yours! My fav from all your AUs that I've read so far.
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Beca a Treble? Brilliant!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Hey again,
I liked reading this three-shot :) I thought from reading the title that Aubrey was hating on Beca cause she always tries to undermine her and not that Beca was a Treble. And Jesse's sister too!
I liked the final and the songs she dedicated to Chloe :)
Aubrey cracked me up in this fic, when she freaked out and was trying to attack Chloe until she found out it was Beca lol. And Lily she wasnt a psycho and comforted Chloe lol.
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
this whole fic wads awesome rocked
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love this!
magicmumu chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I liked this AU. I think mostly because you had Jesse as her step brother. I always felt they had that cousin/brother connection, so I love when writers have Jesse helping Beca and Chloe get together. I always hate when they make him abusive or an asshole because I really don't think that Jesse would be like that unless in another AU.