Reviews for Just My Luck
Love103 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
More please, update when you can!
Beth's Beautiful Game chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
I love this!
Please update soon!
Me chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Please update! Very good!3
Peggy Sue chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Hey I love this story please keep writing I hope to see a new chapter update soon as there are few good fics right now. :)
Fredo Gentini chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
this was very well written,and i could almost feel the angst,the nerves,and aggravation,ecspecially towards the champion,and the snotty little blonde with Eve. i could picture this actually happening in the wrestling business,and seeing the match,and the backstage lead up to it. Good job! would like to read more about the adventures of Kenzie!
SGA chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Punk... Really impressed by his characterization. I think he's pretty dead on. K2...being mighty bitchy. Should make for an interesting rivalry.

I hope Kenzie doesn't let too many people get her spirits down but i'll just have to wait and see.

Good job!
KristiLaxer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very good start of the fic! First off, must always applaud good grammar because it's hard to come by these days. I like your characterization. Be sure you check, as your story progresses, that your character does not turn into a "Mary Sue". If you don't know what that is, look it up on google. There are templates to help you check for this. A lot of people get turned off by OC (original character) stories because they assume the character will suck. I am guilty of this too, but good writing usually prevails.

The chapter ended perfectly. I rarely go into detail with matches unless some element in the match is needed or very important. I love the realism-Beth's character (in ring)-is just spot on in my opinion. Also, great chapter length. Not too long; not too short.

Keep up the good work! It's only chapter one so I'm not sure I see anything you need to work on.
Mandy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wonderful first chapter totally looking forward to the next one :)