Reviews for Damaged
Viv310 chapter 12 . 5/29
I absolutely LOVED this story. This story was beautifully colorful in a very dark way. The pacing was wonderful. The characters masterfully portrayed and developed wonderfully throughout the story. The descriptions was great and I could feel like I could see the characters exactly in my head as everything played out. I just loved this story. Definitely one of my favorites. I feel like I have just discovered a hidden gem. Great job.:)
AzucenaXshadows chapter 12 . 4/24
so freak'en awesome.
how did I miss this? lol
any-ways thank for sharing!
yume76 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
one of the best sasunaru fanfics i've ever read! thank you!
Entrance Denied chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
Thank you so much for this story! It was brilliant, there was never a dull moment - absolutely riveted from the word go. I will now casually devour the rest of your written work over the next few weeks.

I think you characterised both Sasuke and Naruto perfectly in this story. Definitely going on the favourites list. Definitely.
Lohrendrell chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
If I had to choose just one word to describe this entire story, I'd go with 'sensitive'. From beginning to end, the sensibility with you handled the story, the plot, the charachterization - everything, is so good! Dramatic without being too over the top, realistic without losing that romance aura I love to read about. I confess I cried more than one time reading this story, but it felt good to cry for it.

Ah, I wish I could find words right now to write a more detailed review. I just want to say that I really liked this universe, Sasuke's and Naruto's characters, as well as their relationship, and that I'll take this story to heart for a long time. Thank you for writing it! You are really talented, and you should be proud of yourself. :)
Reviews to Master chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I cried. I cried so much. I cracked at the end when I told myself I wasn't going to cry.

Phenonmenal. You, dear author, have a gift. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was perfect.
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Omg plz update ... I begg of uuuuuuuuu
Tsukihime1991 chapter 12 . 5/24/2014 Sighhh i cud read your stories all day ... Wait that is what ive been doing loll
Severedwings chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow...that simply blew my mind. The whole plot was so realistic that it hurt. The way you built their relationship was amazing. And having them wait for intercourse was well written. In a real life situation such as both "lived" through the angst and anger matched pace with the lust/love development. Thank you!
FreakyFee94 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Oh my god, this was a really good story! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
This story was absoultely breathtaking and I loved reading it
angelica90 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Oh my God, you got me loving this story at second chapter! Luw your writing.
goddessHAX chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
my fav chap was 10-12. honestly the other 9 was just working up to it. Great writing.
Demon's Requiem chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Man I loved this fic. Seriously, truly loved it. I think I read it nonstop for like the past day xD

Even though it was only 12 chapters, you managed to pack so much into it - all that character development and heart-in-your-throat plot moments and the happy ending and everything else. (I'm a serious sucker for happy endings, and I'm even happier since this had angst incorporated in it WITH the happy ending... two of the best things ever :D)

I think what I love most about Damaged is the character development and your characterization. I love the change both of them undergo throughout the story and how, in the end, it's only being around the other that prompts the change. They can't be without each other, and the traits they each have exemplify that: Naruto's good at math, but he can't read, while Sasuke's like some super genius but he sucks at math. (I really like how Sasuke's a super genius, by the way. It made me proud every time he saved somebody's life lol.) Yet Naruto's not quite as dark and violent as Sasuke is, and he's just so steadfast and Naruto-like and Sasuke's just broken from his past, like in canon, and in the end it's through Naruto's help that he's fixed.

And let's not forget Itachi, because Itachi is like my third favorite character out of everyone ever. (Naruto's first. Sometimes Sasuke's second, when he's not being a jerkface.) I love the twists they had in their family's past and the guilt each carried and how they finally cleansed it. I love the concern Itachi has for Sasuke and how far he's willing to go. I love how Sasuke changes for Naruto, even though at first he didn't like him much at all. I love how happy Naruto is for Sasuke choosing him, and I love their life at the end. (I really want that house, okay. That's a nice house.)

Guh. I'm officially out of words. But thank you so much for writing this :) I'm pretty sure you just made my day. Or week. xD