Reviews for Damaged
Brenda247 chapter 12 . 4/27
I love this one.
PJ chapter 12 . 2/10
Well done. Very sweet. Your realism is what makes your stories so enjoyable to me. Thank you so much I want more of your work.
PJ chapter 3 . 2/9
Amazing. What? Is he f***** doctor now(?). *head shake*.
PJ chapter 2 . 2/9
SASUKE that MOTHERF*****! What is his IQ 170!? Aaaarrrrgghhhh! That mofo! Soooomuch talent...but wasted. Likehe didn't even have to look at the questions again! Argh. That dumbass who really is a tensai.
PJ chapter 1 . 2/9
Amaaaaazzzzzzeeeeeballllzzzz! I love your work and this makes me love you moooore! I really don't get how some fanfictioners don't write an eighth of a sixteenth as good as you but receive the quadruple amounts of reviews and likes or follows. It really annoys me. You are one of my top three Naruto fanfic writers and thank you for your work.
Brenda992 chapter 12 . 1/25
Great long life to NaruSasu stories .
Brenda992 chapter 11 . 1/25
Incredible . It's awesome !
Brenda992 chapter 7 . 1/25
That was so nice !
Brenda992 chapter 6 . 1/24
I wonder what was Naruto's problem for not having been adopted ?
Brenda992 chapter 6 . 1/24
No , he can't do that .
Brenda992 chapter 5 . 1/24
Whoah ! I adore it !
another wannabe author chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
So fucking good. Whether your stories are dark, confronting or lighthearted, they never fail to leave me thrumming from the passion between Naruto and Sasuke, you capture it so well.
Oceanriversea chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
This story was jus G. So much twist, so many surprises, so good. My favourite part is when Naruto is helping Sasuke with math. The bonding they made just warmed my heart. Then, it was Sasuke's turn to help Naruto reading... I nearly cried. It was so touching. I re-read the part a couple of times before moving on. It really got me. The fighting and shooting part was pretty exciting. I was continuously telling myself that it was over, that there was no turning back but I still had a lot more chapters to read so I didn't know how it was going to end! Just great, you are great. I love this. Beautiful.
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
This was really good, I happen to be taking a math course now and had a convo with some friends of mine and they do not like math while I sit there like "i like math~" might not be good at it but I do enjoy it lol.
Garmiet chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
That's nice that Itachi found Naruto a place on a construction crew.

"He'd had no idea how much the noise of the home had bugged him." Interesting that he's not so used to it that the silence seems weird. _ _ "Dinner was at seven sharp every night, an affair that required everyone be present. Sasuke hated that." Yeah ... I can't blame him. Reminds me of my aunt. Not sure I'm a fan of this newfound strictness Itachi's got. Not sure where it came from. Feels like too much of a shift. Especially given how Sasuke has to choke down authority from the school, I imagine. I'd've thought it'd put a strain on the whole mending thing going on between them. _ _ Jeez ... if these guys were to take a holiday, couldn't they have done it in a less conspicuous way?

Didn't think Sasuke would be into the clubbing scene-it's noisy, crowded, and there's dancing... Then again he had no problem doing the happy dance at home to the family jam. _ _ "... their minds cleared enough to realize it was two o'clock in the morning. On a school night." They're gonna be in for it. -.-

"The cops were at the house." They are SO fucked. _ _ "All I ask is that you two respect this family." That puts my back up. Respect sounds so ... cold. Unfeeling. _ _ I think Itachi could've put up a better argument. _ _ Consequences sound fair to me, though. I do think they shouldn't keep to such a tight-ass schedule-just get some phones so they can call. _ _ "Sasuke, for his part, immediately launched into a furious tirade on how they would be better off on their own." Can't blame you, buddy. I know it's childish, but I actually do wonder. _ _ "Yeah, I guess you're right. But if he hits us again, you and I are going off on him." Deal.

"He hadn't been sure the tough love wouldn't push them away." Yeah, I'm surprised you went for that, Itachi. Doesn't seem like you in this one. _ _ "Sasuke just wished Naruto would accept it. As far as he was concerned, he'd done all he could to earn his trust." Yeah ... I'm not sure about Naruto's shyness either. I guess he needs to hear Sasuke say the commitment or something. Spell it out. Can't really fault him for that, though... Then again ... maybe he's just not ready yet.

"and a cell phone each." THERE ya go. _ _ Wicked-ass gifts, wow. _ _ "I know. I'm awesome." Lol. XD _ _ "blue, black, white, and red, his favorite colors." Huh, red's in there. Interesting. Oooh, the bag! :D GOD DAMN, IT'S AN ENTIRE SET! 8D _ _ What IS a V-card? _ _ "Brother dearest," LOL! XD

Interesting transformation in Sasuke... I honestly didn't think he'd recover from or leave that dark side. Not completely, if at all. There's hardly a trace now.

"Naruto took the stairs three at a time, but was dragged back by Sasuke's hand hooked into the waist of his jeans." LOL! X'D Oh wait, shit, that's not a case of slowing down, that's a total yoink backwards. Ouch.

Love how Naruto's telling Sasuke about his reticence. How nothing lasts... I wonder why he didn't bring this up before, though. _ _ "Because you don't break. I'm clumsy. With people, I mean. I say stuff, do stuff. I hurt you." Y'know ... I've been pleasantly surprised at how careful you've been for most of this story, Sasuke. Far less screw-ups than I feared. The knife thing was extreme, but you never repeated it. And nothing else you've done came close to that. _ _ "Naruto only felt a moment of shame. A brief sting of self-consciousness." Good description. The "sting" bit. _ _ I also like how Sasuke confesses to Naruto that he's "never done it with someone inexperienced." Good heads-up.

Heh-CD to cover up the sounds. Wonder if Itachi'll be fooled. OMG it's still at full volume! XD TURN THAT SHIT DOWN, GUYS! X'D ... he's probably not fooled, though. Like, "Hmm, last time I heard that playing that loudly, they were making out. Why'd they turn it on this time?" _ _ Love the repeated emphasis on "stay with me." _ _ "I thought you'd never ask." I'M SCREAMING IN ALL BUT VOICE RIGHT NOW! My throat is so clenched up, my face is so scrunched, just YEEEEK~ X333 THAT WAS SO DARLING! (reeeally wish I could make heart emotes on here.) _ _ "Sasuke couldn't ay he was any better." Typo: 'say' is missing the s. _ _ 'Shutting down, preparing to sleep. He was so comfortable. So unutterably spent and comfortable. "Again."' AH-! XD _ _ "The song started up again ..." Interesting. How long is the song, I wonder? Cuz if it's the usual song time, it's probably played a couple times already, at least. _ _ I'm not positive, but I THINK this is the first story I've read where Sasuke was on top. Wonder if that'll stay fixed with them.

Oh, hey, that wasn't the last scene! Sweet! :D _ _ "ponytail swinging". Yup. Mine does that too if I ever break out in wild dancing. :) _ _ THAT'S SO SWEET!
~
Alrighty. This was another good one! I had to warn myself going in that it might be darker than what I was used to, so I had to take a step or two back when I read. I knew someone was gonna get shot, someone was gonna die (turns out I was wrong, which isn't bad), and I saw a little of Sasuke's attitude in the beginning. Implications that I took to heart, and also kept in mind in case things went south later. BUT I knew it was gonna get into some really touching parts later. What I didn't know was how it would be a pretty steady climb of things getting better. That was a really sweet surprise. I love the lessons and tutoring, and the efforts Sasuke put into studying and being with Naruto. Iruka and Neji caused way less trouble than I was afraid of early on as well. I was also surprised as how this didn't quite become a thriller. The entire Oto scene was pretty thrillerific, but after that, not so much. The math and reading lessons scenes were very inspiring, bringing back good memories and making me wish I could be there in the room with them. I adore the scene of Itachi looking on and starting to cry. I can't say I felt similar, because I haven't been through the depths he has, but I empathized with him a bit. The story was much more heartwarming than I was expecting.

And I'm curious to see the sequel whenever it comes out. Unlike SM, Itachi and Neji exchanged only a couple of tense lines in this story, so not much to lead into (as far as we've seen, anyway). I'm curious to see how that'll continue. And I wonder if the fact that they both have canceled dreams of going to the Academy will become significant at all.

Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it. :)

Btw, how'd you choose the song?