Reviews for Betrayal
...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
WHERE 3?!
AA chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Next time leave the details of it or i will not review anymore got it? -AA
Deathus chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
this was really great keep up good work
cerealcheese2 chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Not that I don't realize that you haven't updated this in five years, you definitely should! It's really good! Not that you'll probably ever see this review...
eternalwhimsy chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
i love the story. please hurry and review.
KageSakura chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
It's 2006. Lol, but this story is good too, dag girl you were on a roll weren't u? I'm pretty sure Matt has AIDS or someother form of disease, but if that's the case he should really tell Sora. Tai was so cute in this, I'm sure he would kill Matt if he knew what had happened to Sora.

Sigh. Whenever you update I will read b/c this is intruiging. Good luck with everything.

KageSakura
DaaNi-ChAn chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Oh Crap! Things are getting worse! what's gonna happen kandi...you'll have to Update...i can't wait..
HahaI'mBetterThanYou chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Interesting. I understood the whole thing. It was kinda...freaky. Why did Matt want an abortion? This story was interesting, like I stated early, so update asap! I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
Moon Knight Apprentice chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Wow, your fic is as screwed up as mine. ; Its all good though, I liked reading this, would like to read more.
Aino Yuy chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
ack, how depressing. a god fic btw. continue soon. i'm hoping it won't take you another year to post the next chap.
Ina chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hey! OMG! It's like totally 'WOW'! could you please update...after this...i think im like, totally obsessed! update?
Blondie121147 chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
I really love this story! And I really love your story "Two Guys and a Girl" and "Preston Academy" could you please update them? Good chapter!
Yama-Samatoo lazy to log in chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Please update soon! What's it mean by responsible for the DEATHS of 2 ppl! Please update! BTW, I don't think you can find out u r pregnant in 4 days, can u? That's the only part i don't get. please update soon!