Reviews for One Right Move
Lacorra chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I love the emotions in this! It's so real! Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter! Hope you post the next one soon!
tjmack1986 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Oh...I liked this. I wanted to actually see them wake up after arriving in FTL, but we didn't :-( So I really enjoyed this!
whiskets chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Y'know I always wondered why neither Emma nor Snow tried to fight back before they were bound and led by the've answered that question nicely.
I like that Emma was able to admit to herself that she had used a guilt trip to shut Snow down in Storybrooke.
Once again, excellent descriptions and good additions to scenes as well as new scenes. Keep it up!
whiskets chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Very good description of Emma coming down the beanstalk. I have no doubt in my mind that Snow could've (and would've) taken Mulan out if the beanstalk had been cut down, leaving Emma stranded. Really sweet ending to the chapter as well.
whiskets chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Fabulous opening chapter :)
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
So good! Can't wait for more!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Aww how I love Snow and Emma and her hug to her mom was so natural :)
stalburkslovers chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
nice job :)
Lacorra chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Awwww wonderful chapter. Amazing. You should definitely continue
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I like this story. More fresh dialogue would make it better. Looking forward to more
stalburkslovers chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Great job :)
EmWhite chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
The point of view of Emma, like me. I like that she has been listening to the conversation from the stem. Her thoughts, very funny too, much like Emma. And then when she met Snow, understanding that she was only doing what she herself doing for Henry. I like!
Anon chapter 2 . 11/7/2012