Reviews for Saranghe (BOF BBF: The After Story)
Annon chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Hi I just stumbled on this.
Please update dear its a nice story. Please:) thanks
jennyfer chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I really enjoy ur story and i like it so much espacially that i am a big fan of bof
asiangirl chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
OMG this is sooooooo good! u should write more
My Bad Addiction chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Yup, my headache is gone. I read it again. It made more sense this time. Anyway, looking forward to reading more.
BunnyHasMustache chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Thanks for the shout out in chapter 5 :) Glad i could help. Yes this is an addiction to me it's too good! Please write a new chapter for me soon!
My Bad Addiction chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I'm kinda confused. I'm going to have to read this again when my head isn't pounding mercilessly.
ME a guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I like it! The length increase-though not by an immense amount-was enough and quite nice. I think any more and it would have dragged and lost the tension. You picked a nice place to cut off: you established the problem of the next chapter while keeping enough secret so that the reader (well, this one at least) can't wait for the next one. My only critique is that your chapter switched from Ae Cha's POV to Woo Bin's POV. I guess that is where you attached part of the next chapter? No complaints, just an observation. It had me confused for a moment until I realized what happened. Very interested in the story's progression.
And you're quite welcome!
BunnyHasMustache chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I follow this story too I love it! It's soooooo good but the only thing I would suggest working on is please making the flashback and real life more obvious pls :) But other than that u did a good job I like it :)
ME a guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Hehe :) 'Because I'm Stupid'! Love that song! I really am enjoying this. It is simply written, but compelling. My one request: could we possible get a longer chapter if you have the time?
And you're forgiven!
My Bad Addiction chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Update soon! So exciting omg-
My Bad Addiction chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
This looks really promising and I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
sharlsvargas chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Loving the story! :)
randomfreakgirl chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Update please! It is really good!
Yhangbelle chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Keep writing...we will wait for you...
ME a guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Very good. Keep it up! Looking forward to your next update!