Reviews for What About the Others
kitty2neko chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
This is better than I expected. I like both shows but I didn't think a pairing between Rin and Ritsu would turn out so well -
TheIronFey chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I loved this! You should so make a sequel! Some drama with Masamune showing up!
Ch3rry Chibi chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
WOW! COOL!
TrackerIsHere chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
This was amazing(as always). I haven't watched or read Blue Exorcist in a while, so I forgot how much I absolutely LOVE Mephisto in all his hilarity.
lv90047 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
This was quite a lovely tale. I enjoyed it very much.
Risque Tendencies chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Such a nice end to a fun-filled story. Glad you had the idea to write these two together; it was an odd couple but highly entertaining!
Risque Tendencies chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
My favorite part of this was with Ritsu and Meph going over his past. I'm glad he didn't choose differently there, and was solid on what he wanted. Good for you, Ritsu.

Of course, the end of the chapter was also rather fun ;) I vote Mephisto borrows a camera from his "cousin" and puts it in the room.
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Very good!
Risque Tendencies chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Happy V-Day to you too!

'"Get your hands off me, no one is allowed to touch me," he snapped as he pushed the offending limb away from his face.' I love this line. I can so see Ritsu saying this.

'"I live with humans, I educate humans, and my cousin is the head of a publishing company," the demon said as he jumped onto the bed and crouched down at eye level with Onodera. "The same one, in fact, where your ex-lover, Saga-senpai, currently works."' Giggling so hard here. I know who the cousin is!

I'm so glad Ritsu has started to try to accept everything. I know he can be happy if he will let himself.
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Really good...sad...but good!
Risque Tendencies chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I feel so bad for the kid this chapter. Ritsu should take a step back and think, although I know he will once he is own his own.
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I love this! I can't wait for more!
Eraser Bitz chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Thank you for the birthday wishes! :D An update of Others so YAY!

My first thought was I was reading the part of the chapter was "OH NO OHMYGOSH RIN FOUND OUT NOOOO!" D: Poor Rin.
"When Onodera tried to move the leg he found out why it felt as if someone had drilled a hole in it; someone had."
Holy mother of...I have no reaction or words to express my shock or just anything after reading this sentence. I didn't think they were gonna go this far...D:

"No," he thought. "I want to be left alone to die in peace."
My heart just died a little. He's in so much pain...wahhh.
"Or, we could make use of him. I haven't had sex in eons." Another round of cackling.
OMG NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO NOOOOO. DDDDD: I'm seriously freaking out right now.
"Why don't we do both?"
NO NO NO STAY AWAY FROM RITSU!

"Doesn't he look like an uke to you anyway?"
This comment can't even make my mood lift from my plans to kill these guys, slowly and painfully.
"He withdrew into his head, but that didn't stop him from hearing his own screaming when the pain finally hit his system."
OHMYGOSH IT HAPPENED NOOOO. D: WHY!? I need my mallet and chainsaw, stat. And I just realized that because of my reaction to the part with Ritsu in it, (I'm reading it for a second time so I can review, lol) I completely blanked out on a whole chunk of the chapter. ...Whoops...But anyways, I'm super happy that Ritsu got saved! (YAY!) But I think he's like...traumatized now.

Oh, gosh, alright, what I thought happened to Ritsu didn't happen thank the heavens. So now Ritsu has to leave his old life behind :o Oooh, what's gonna happen next? Haha, the last line - "But this isn't a story in which I cause the heartache and angst. Romeo and Juliet need to create their own." Best. Line. Ever. xD

So this was a weird (and probably crappy) review but it's just that this chapter gave me so many feels, ranging from urgency to panic to relief then to curiosity. I also apologize for having some strange spacing (this review is gonna be so long...) and the fact that I can't really say anything but this: AWESOME CHAPTER! :D Even if did freak out a bit lol. And so much angst and torture-ish aosidhvaskdn gah it was amazing, even if Ritsu kinda got traumatized...But still Awesome chapter! (And holy crap I just realized I don't have you as a favorite author. D: Time to do that.)

-Eraser Bitz
inevereverexisted chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
aaahh so awesome! x3
Risque Tendencies chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
First off: Happy Birthday, Eraser Bitz!

Second: Beautiful and talented eh? Lol, you're such a smooth talker.

LOL, I love Mephisto's trolling. I gotta love troll characters, they make me giddy with excitement. He reminds me of his "cousin" of course. ;)

As to the sex, well OF COURSE Ritsu stole an innocent boy's (cough) virginity; he is a pervert as we know. lolololol

Hard to read Ritsu's section :(

The last two paragraphs cracked me up again though. Nice little chat those two were having.