Reviews for Rival Romance
smileysteph chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
I'm glad that things are looking up for them. I loved alex vs alex movie. It was the best! I enjoyed everything about it and I enjoy your new auslly story too. ;)
smileysteph chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
I loved the fact that you brought harper. I love seeing their friendship and I think that's great for alex. And I totally agree that her music is definitely more adult like which I think is amazing for her career. I lived this chap and can't wait to read the rest.
smileysteph chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
I'm glad people are taking their sides. It's about time. And I feel bad for alex. I'm an only child so I know how lonely if could get at times. I lived this chapter though. It's like they're the modern romeo and juliet except without the tradegy
smileysteph chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
I am really upset with their dads. Out was mean if them and childish. I'm glad they stayed together though. It's nice to see them strong. Not one of my fave chapters but still beautiful writen.
smileysteph chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
I just want to scream. That was so unasked for. I mean what did they do to them? I an so reading the next chapter. Oh and I have a question do yoi guys call soccer football ? And if you do then what would american football be known as, the same thing football?
smileysteph chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I liked it. Especially since max came back and had one of his rare serious moments. Keep up the awsome writing. ;)
smileysteph chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Oh my freaking gosh! I can't believe I've wasted this much time your amazing wonderful story. It's like crazy good, and you've managed to place my emotions everywhere. Ahhh I can't believe it. Everything is just too much. The secrets bring learned the plan being three words they shared it's just all overwhelming! And.i get what you mean about writing that stuff. I can only do kisses but after that I just can't.
Ps I reviewed your auslly story and the friend zone but I wasnt logged in. so then I went under guest and I forgot to mention it was from me. But I loved both chapters and you chose an awesome taylor song! I love that one too! Have you heard Selena's new song from her upcoming album?
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
you should write a sequel to this story
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 29 . 5/15/2013
nice graduation
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 28 . 5/15/2013
nice future choices for all four of them
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 27 . 5/15/2013
everyone made up cool chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
yes Justin and his dad made up
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Everything is going well for our fav couple Justin and Alex
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Justin meets Alex's friend awesome chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
Justin is charming like it