Reviews for Lost Memories
Darks00 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
LOL I love this story, plz update soon!

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Karush chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
lol this was funny! and very cute! too bad you didn't continue it...:(
Yokoyoko chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
IT'S BEEN 3 or 2 YEARS YOU HAVENT UPDATE IT!

WHEN! IVE BEEN ALWAYS WAITIN!

btw,its really funny though!
Ravn MTM chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
okaa that was creepy...he gets his memory back right?
Julieta Perez chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDATE!/UPDA
PLEASE!
_
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
great begining...

keep up the good work!_*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
cool idea. Please update. Please update. Please update. *maybe if I say it enough you will* Please updat... okay I'll stop. I can't wait to see how Sora reacts.
missy R chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
this was so cute it's very very good I just love it :) ppppplllllllzzzzzzzzz writ more heheheh ;)
Angel's Luv chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
OOOO This fic is so cute! I think Matt's-six-years-old image is sooo cute! Plz continue.
Hiei chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
StrangeAffinity chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
This is funny! Write more! You wrote a lot while I was gone! So far this one is the funnist though.
AQ chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
hey

well, this is definitely good, and if you want to know what goes on in the mind of a 6 yr old boy, i can paint quite a precise picture. email me at if you need any help on that one. and don't forget the sequel, if there is one...
sarah taken chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
that was cool! and cute too, continue plz )
Takanori chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Wow! I like this one a lot! *thinks* Yes. I like the whole idea and I cant wait for more of this story! It's great!
LostAngel2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I really liked that! I was really funny! I can't wait to see how they convince him about his parents! Post chapter 2 soon _