Reviews for And Your Enemies Closer
HPLucyWeaver chapter 7 . 6/13
Please continue, this is getting good.
Pauline chapter 7 . 4/18
THis is such a good fic and you are a really talented writer.

THe plot is interesting and suspenseful and you have a great style of wrinting. You write detailed but the plot never comes across as slow because you still manage to retain the tension throughout the story.

THe characters are also spot on. I love that you take your time to develop them and do not make them caricatures in order to use them as plot tools. This is what I also loved about the show that the actions of both universes were totally understandable and you were able to symphasize with them. You also have this ins your story. I also think that you captured the team atmosphere of the red fringe team really nicely and integrated Peter very well into the team.
Georgia chapter 1 . 1/17
I love this fic! 3
I just did a marathon of fringe and I remembered how much i love it... so I came here and read your fic! and I absolutely love it!
Even though i always fought that Peter was always any Olivia's soulmate in the blue or red verse I like how you rationalize Faux-livia's feelings for Lincoln and Frank.
Although i love her jealousy of Olivia with Peter.
I always like Faux-livia just felt that she got the shorted end of the stick 'cause Olivia is so much more fascinating!
Plz continue!
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
That was amazing! Your writing is so great!
Almariado chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
This is one of my first fav Fringe fics since I joined ff a little more than one year ago.
I've been hoping you hadn't dropped this amazing story, so saying that I was ecstatic when I saw you had updated yesterday is an understatement.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to read the chapter in one go like I wanted, work got in the way, I've only finished reading it now.
I can only say that it turned out to be even better than I expected.
The way you describe Olivia's escape left me hanging to every word you wrote. What a rush!
I would also like to point out your depiction of Alt-Astrid. The way she thinks, her quirks and her routines.
You have captured her character masterfully IMO.
The detail you have put into this chapter and to the rest of this story is breathtaking.
I don't know if you'll ever finish this story, but for me this seven chapters are already worthy of being considered one of the best Fringe fics here on ff.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
I hope you give me the chance to leave you more reviews, I'll be patiently waiting for more chapters.
amynoemi chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Omg tears of happiness rolling down my face. Seeing this masterpiece alive is just so glorious!
Please continue this fic Sara, i beg youuuuu!
Fringelawyer chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Thank you for continuing this, and for bringing Olivia back to the blueverse. The attention to detail in your rose is wonderful. Please keep this story alive for our continuing enjoyment of the brilliance of Fringe's characters.
TiaKisu chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Wow, that was amazing! You conveyed Olivia's rush of adrenaline so well, I too felt chased and desperate just reading this. Oh and when she reaches the lab and the tank, and then there's Peter and he doesn't pull her out quickly enough but gets pulled into the Blue!Verse together with her... I'm so glad he didn't hit her. This tiny moment in which he held back shows that despite what she has done to Lincoln during her flight (and she didn't even mean to do it) there is something within him that recognizes her as a living human being and someone hurt and frightened.

Please do tell me though that Act II will be posted soon. Because I can't wait to find out what's happening now that Peter is in Olivia's universe. I have no doubt he will be treated loads better than Oliv was in his world. Also I wonder how Walter will react to seeing this Peter be alive and well. So yeah, here's hoping the next update will come soon.

Thanks a lot for continuing with this! TK
eagermeager chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Fantastic writing. Hope for a continuation!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Fantastic. Very Intriguing.
Rosabell chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Keep going! I really want to see what happens next!
slimkay chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I've just recently got introduced to Fringe... and just recently finished watching the entire series!

Awesome fic! Seriously - your writing is so good, and you've nailed the characterization. Great pacing as well.

I seriously hope that you can continue this one. Can't wait to see what happens to Olivia's escape plan.

CB chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Just found this story and so far am hooked. It's an interesting look at the same characters we already know in a whole new and different scenario and I wait in suspense to see where you take them next.
Almariado chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Started to read your story today and I'm hooked!
Love the dialogs between the Alt-Fringe Team, it just like Altlivia.
Please do finish the story!
Love the way you write.
Starlight77 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Yes! Could this story get any better? Love the part about Charlie bringing up the rear. Great insight into Altlivia feeling slightly petty in that Peter has opted not only to focus all his attention on his new assignment over working with his team but because she herself has never been able to fascinate him in that same way (reminded me of him describing our Olivia as haunted).

And yes to Elizabeth reassuring her son that he's a good man and Peter acting in a way that makes him a better man than his father. Oh, of course, Walternate has his perfectly valid for the greater good reasons, which Peter himself can admit that he understands, and yet it doesn't make it right.

So glad Peter helped her. Now can't wait to see Olivia Dunham kick some serious ass.