Reviews for Growing Up: Light in the Storm
We love us chapter 1 . 3/15
Awww akdhsklefhsdg:Sdfsdgi3qilrqrkq;m I wish they had a scene like this. this nearly made me cry and it made my heart clench in that "too many feels" way
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/16
cute little moment makes my heart soar!
darkprince31 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Gosh it's so sweet I'm actually tearing up a bit... This is perfect!
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So cute! I'm sure Regina was a great mom for Henry.
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That story was really fluffeh. And you did it so well. I couldn't help but smile at that last line. Where do you get these endings from? They are awesome!
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I CANT WITH THIS! IM IN TEARS! The Mills Team always gets to me!

[In the moment the thunder had sounded, Henry had shot up out of bed with Rex in tow. He flung his door wide open and ran at full speed to Regina's room. To protect her, of course.]

I just can't! To see this vividly in my head to picture Regina and Henry snuggled together on Regina bed just I CANT! Again beautifully written.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww! Too cute! :D Yet another one of your stories that I absolutely love 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww! Too cute! :D
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh my.. this was super cute.
oximoxy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Cute parenting :)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
The adorable levels just shot off the charts. Man, I wish we could see flashbacks like this in the show!

nova
Weit Gegangen chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was so sweet. I think Henry and Regina used to have a great relationship. I don't really like Emma xD
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
:D
EmWhite chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh little Henry, and Regina, his mother. I liked this short! Regina and Henry as mother and son, I liked!
EvilRegal15 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh, that was perfectly adorable! I love fics about Henry still needing Regina. Well done.