Reviews for A Tale of Two Hearts
procida chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Thanks it's a good job! At least even Xander needs a second chance.
Candra C chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
.GOSH! I read this story forever ago and loved it but didn't fav it. It realise how wrong I was because I wanted to read it again and it litterally took me MONTHS to find it. I'm doing the smart thing now and Fav-ing it
Elizabeth Anne Summers chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
Ah, how sweet
Chemins chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I absolutely LOVE your story! I read the whole thing and adore it! It rocks! For once, they're not too focussed on killing each other to see that they love each other! YES! Thanks for writing this!
redlaces chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
Great story, I love these 'kidnap' fics, yours was v. good.
Culf chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
This storyis way too good to have so few reviews. I loved it, and must say, Poor Spike! Wonderful fic! Keep writing
Anne Rose chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
Oh, the angst nearly killed me, but I perservered and made it to the end. :-) Very nice, and I'm so glad you wrote the conclusion. I like to see a fic wrapped up.
Mi chapter 5 . 7/26/2002
this is soo sweet..almost made me cry *sniff*

plz write more

Buffy and Spike 4 eva
BoreanazSunny chapter 5 . 7/22/2002
oh my god i have never read such a good story i will be printing this out so i can read everywhere. thank you so much for write this. if you have anymore i would love to read them. well keep up the good work. write more please! this is so good well bye.

Boreanaz
Rachel9 chapter 5 . 7/22/2002
Awww, perfect ending. Very, very sweet. Great story overall. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
charisma1525 chapter 5 . 7/22/2002
Awww! I loved that story! It was so great! I'm really glad that you updated really frequently it helped to keep interest in the peice and to easily remember what had dappened before it. I love how Maralee wrote a book about them, that was really sweet, and a fitting title too! Great job with this story, I really enjoyed reading it!

charisma1525
kittykat121 chapter 5 . 7/22/2002
That was so sweet, I'm actually crying. I hope that's the way it will end on the show. Thanks for a good read!
Kaylyn chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
OMG. That was sooo cool. I love the whole idea with them both being captured. Hurry up and write a new chapter.
charisma1525 chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
Awwww! I loved that so much! That was an awesome chapter! I loved how James and Maralee got Spike out of there! Xander's reaction to Spike was great, I'm glad that he is actually being grown up about the whole thing! Awesome story! Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next.
Rachel9 chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
Awww, yay! Glad James and Maralee helped him get out. Loved this part, very sweet. Keep it up, get another part out asap.