Reviews for Secrets
EygptianFireFly chapter 6 . 1/22
I loved this. It was beautiful, inspired, and delightful. You were impressive, managing to stay within character and the show's shown actions and plot while also creating a loving reciprocal healthy relationship (at least as healthy a relationship as a hitter and a thief can have). I wish there was more.
AnAverageGirl15 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Oh god. This is perfection in six chapters. Hoping you decided to do the final seasons of this. But if not, I'm just happy you shared these with us. So amazing. Thank you!
Kyizi chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Yeah, I think it's safe to say that this is possibly my favourite Leverage fic :)

I love how you wove their relationship through canon and the secrets were just great. I'm sad there's no more, as I would have loved to have seen what happened when they finally came clean, but what there is is just perfect :)
Kyizi chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
She doesn't just believe he's a good man; she makes him remember a time when he believed it too./

That line? Just perfect.
Kyizi chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Just...so much love!
Kyizi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
*flails* I love this!
thewatchtower300341 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
is this the end of the story will u post more anytime soon just wonderin love elliot and parker there so fuckin cute togther
Sue chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Will you please write some more? I loved it and it was an excellent work
jjgeraghty chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I love this story! I really hope you come back to it!
Mishelle20 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Loving this fic so far.
Just me and myself chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This is incredible!
queen-of-evil66 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
This is really good
Kuroisuki chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
I love love love your story! I really enjoy how you've thought through the episodes and make it really seem like they knew each other before the team, their emotional connection to one another is great and realistic _
Sirena0944 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Love how these elaborate on the episodes. Please post more soon
WickedKoko chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I'm really,really enjoying this :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »