Reviews for Trip Down Under
fierynightangel chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
o0? the hell? i know it's discontinued, but who's at the door?
angeleyes46 chapter 19 . 3/20/2003

YAY!

Go You!

Oz Rox!
Rachel chapter 19 . 8/12/2002
it's good! but..um..did Spike forget that what's her face is a Slayer? 'cause he never really seems to remember. And what's goin' on with Thomas and Isabel? MORE MORE I NEED MORE! grrr cliffhangers...hurry hurry type type type :D
mom chapter 19 . 8/6/2002
greater story now, wire more, a comoand u
Portia chapter 19 . 7/31/2002
You spin a good story moonbeam, can't wait for the rest. you have to finish this one ok. keep up the good work :)
Chasing chapter 19 . 7/29/2002
Hey that is plain wrong continue please
Aradia2 chapter 19 . 7/28/2002
This is good. I can't wait to read what's coming up next. And what's going on in Sunnydale? Awww now I'm curious. I just have one question. What's a singlet?
Ryony chapter 3 . 7/25/2002
OK, no flame this time. Just for later use, it took me 13 1/2 hours to get to Sydney from L.A. Also, I think there has to be at least an hour in between connecting flights. I liked how you cleaned up your story in this chapter. I had no problem figuring out who was talking & what every one was doing. Very nice.
AngelicVamp chapter 8 . 7/23/2002
So I'm interested... what happens next? This is good so far, need some more. But just to give you a little advice, you have a lot of run on sentences. You might want to fix that; it confused people. But away from that, great job!
DarkerAngel chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
i love the story its interesting my only one request is to please make it more detail in the spike willow area thannks you a good writer dont listen to other peoples bad reviews lol hehe GREAT JOB Thought truly
Weeza chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
I'm a major Spike and Buffy shipper and this is the first W/S story I have ever read. It's good so far although there has been no kissage yet so I'm waiting to see how I feel about that. I fear for the S/B relationship in season 7 so I'm trying to keep an open mind. I hope you write more soon.
Ryony chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
Well, I can truly say that this story is EXTREMELY unrealistic. I just came back from Australia & it took me a good 3 days to pack everything in my suitcase. It probably would have sounded better if Willow or one of the scoobies had found the stone of Amara or something like that. Also, I can't tell who's doing the talking in the first part of the story. The dialogs are not very clearly labeled. You might want to think about going back & rewriting the first chapter.