Reviews for In Good Company
Istariol chapter 28 . 11/2
I know a year without an update is a good indicator for an dead story...

...but is there any chance for an update?

This Story is to good to let it die!
readingaccount chapter 28 . 10/30
Such a fascinating story! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Darkamber8828 chapter 28 . 9/3
God damnit I was right.
Darkamber8828 chapter 25 . 9/3
God damnit I was so scared of Renly stabbing Stannis in that last scene.
The only problem with this story is it has not been updated in 8 months please update soon
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 28 . 8/17
Cool flashbacks but the end was confusing. The candles were meant for Stannis so that he could not produce an heir?
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 18 . 8/17
The feelz :(
Spidey Legend chapter 28 . 5/12
The nerve of Renly. He should be execute for treason.

I always found Renly annoying, but in this story much more.
asdf chapter 28 . 4/19
I really liked this and warmly await any updates.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 1 . 3/29
Please let Robert live!
silverandviolet chapter 28 . 3/26
I keep reading this last chapter and nearly crying every single time. Precious, precious. Stannis is my favorite character and this is probably my favorite story featuring him in a starring role (competing only with Times Like These, a Stannis/Lyanna). While Renly should not have gone to such extents just to ensure he would be king, I can see how him being left alone at Storm's End at the age of eight will have affected him, especially since a few years down the line it was only Loras he had for company. Although the logic of how intending to affect his brother, a king, instead of his young niece... Utter bullshit. You've characterized everyone so well and this chapter especially; it was so finely done. Loved the splits in the storyline showcasing the Siege, Renly's birth, Shireen's birth, etc. Excellent emotive language. It's a shame you haven't updated since then.
gsaint413 chapter 28 . 3/16
Which you would have finished the story!
riayi chapter 28 . 1/18
A gripping character study. Martin himself never made us care about poor Stannis like this. The jumps in chapter 28 where a tiny bit confusing at first, but that was my not sleeping the night before, they're well written, charming, informative.
Keytchtee chapter 28 . 1/8
Probably my favourite ASOIAF fic. Excellent characterization for the most part, I must say. I think Stannis might be slightly softer here than he is at this stage in the book and series, but otherwise, I think it's spot on(Then again, he goes through a very different story in this fic, which are bound to mould him to some degree).
A very interesting turn of events as well. Looking forward to seeing its continuation.
LoganAlexander chapter 28 . 1/5