Reviews for In Good Company
Tango Charlie chapter 4 . 9/9
I dont think I have cringed so much while reading a chapter... Ever.

Arya was waaay too mature in her talk.
Serithus chapter 28 . 7/18
Hope you update this when you are inspired later, it's really an amazing fic that deserves more attention :)
chm01 chapter 2 . 5/7
interesting
The Wandering Reader chapter 28 . 4/19
A story as good as this doesn't deserve to die like this...It needs to end with a bang damn it!

Angry mutterings aside, This is one of the rarest gems where The Mannis is the POV, all the characters were in character, the moments when Arya and Stannis had their talks, GENIUS! And then the Baratheon brothers, man few had ever written about how they interacted before shit had hit the fan.

Stannis never really gets much love in the fandom( We Stannermen are probably fewer) The way you wrote him here, it really made me wished the Mannis had or will have a POV chapter (Probably his only one before he will die, tragically saving the realm in Canon) Also is Melisandre going to appear here too? I know this is pretty much a Stannis ecentric story but with the way the plot thickens I'm guessing Stannis might not be the only POV.

Please don't let this become an obscure fanfic! It's too beautiful too die! Not yet!
patty.clark.792 chapter 18 . 3/31
Oh Lordie, I'm sobbing.. you did a great great job on this deathbed scene. This is just as it should have been.
Ben chapter 28 . 1/28
Great story, but if I might make a suggestion, don't post a story until you have 100k words written and a complete outline. You only piss people off when you don't finish your stories.
Hoping you update this again sometime.
Vercingetorix1234 chapter 1 . 1/17
This story is really well-written. I hope you continue it one day.
Istariol chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
I know a year without an update is a good indicator for an dead story...

...but is there any chance for an update?

This Story is to good to let it die!
readingaccount chapter 28 . 10/30/2015
Such a fascinating story! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Darkamber8828 chapter 28 . 9/3/2015
God damnit I was right.
Darkamber8828 chapter 25 . 9/3/2015
God damnit I was so scared of Renly stabbing Stannis in that last scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
The only problem with this story is it has not been updated in 8 months please update soon
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 28 . 8/17/2015
Cool flashbacks but the end was confusing. The candles were meant for Stannis so that he could not produce an heir?
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 18 . 8/17/2015